Orbeck of Vinheim x Unkindled! Reader

I've been playing Dark Souls 3 again. I just finished his quest line and I got far more attached then I probably should have.
Also I am totally for the Matpat DS3 theory so that's canon in this.

Reader's P.O.V.

    I send the magic user to the ground. A few hollows are curled up not rising. I kill them off one by one collecting souls. With this I could increase my strength more with Firekeeper. I cross a bridge and take down a spear user. Before I continue under the arch I see a side path. Checking my estus I only have two left. I'm out of ashen estus as well.

    This is probably a terrible idea for me to do. Considering the nature of side paths. Why the hell not, no risk no profit.  I go up the side stairs going up looking around I see I'm on the second floor of where I was going. Looking I see the room is filled with hollows. That would have been a terrible ambush to trigger without preparation. I shifting and look to the left to the noise.

    There's a man there shifting papers. He doesn't seem to be hollow. That's nice. The last none hollows I've found out in the world is my new onion friend, and that bastard morne knight and his lovely charge. I walk over to the man sheathing my scimitar. He continues to ignore my existence. I wave to him and he finally acknowledges me.

    "Well, this is unexpected. I don't often have visitors. What do you want? This is my study that you've happened upon. If you haven't any business, I've reading to get back to." He responds in a smooth deadpan voice. I look at the paper and see its some kind of magic. Not pyromancies like what I use. Sorceries, I have no use for that magic. Yet I feel the urge to collect bubble up again. The same urge that has me repeatingly fight enemies I don't usually stand a chance against. Throwing myself off of ledges to try and jump to places with items. Then fighting the optional bosses hidden all over the world. Collect. Collect everything.

    "Can you teach me Sorceries?" I submit to my overwhelming desire. He looks at me with a raised brow.

 "How intriguing. Very well. Indeed, I am a sorcerer. With plenty to share. However... What champion demands service without recompense? Clearly you are not that sort of woman. So, you will make me a promise. That in exchange for my teaching, you will bring me knowledge. In the form of scrolls detailing sorcery's secrets. Well? Can you assure me of this?" That seems reasonable. For him to give me sorceries I must collect the resources to get them. Which means collecting scrolls to collect the magic. Yes. I like this deal.

    "I will gladly assure that your supplied with all knowledge I come across. That is a promise." Yay! Firekeeper would be proud. Though also sad she missed me saying so much. She's been trying hard to help me talk more. Shame I wonder if my speech skills were this poor before I was raised. No matter its improvement of some breed and that's satisfying to me.

 "Very well. You are no fool. I take it you understand the weight of a promise. I am Orbeck of Vinheim. Unkindled one, I shall teach you sorceries. We will learn together, it shall be like our very own school." I give him one of my homeward bones and watch him disappear to the shrine. Now turning to big gap below. I need to focus I clearing these hollows. Sorting through my bag and finding a large stack of firebombs. That will work for this just fine. I should focus on the mage first. Also try not to fall down that hole.