#24

Night slowly started falling but two mates was so much occupied with movies that they didn't even realized what time is it.

"Uhh Kookie, what time is it?" Taehyung asked as their 5th movie finished and credits for the movies started showing on the screen.

"10 pm." Jungkook simply answered. Taehyung sat up and looked at Jungkook.

"You want to go to sleep?? It's late." Jungkook asked as he sat up too, bringing his hand up to caress Taehyung's cheek.

"Not yet." Taehyung whispered.

"Huh?? You don't want to go to sleep yet?" Jungkook asked.

He was sure that Taehyung wants to go to sleep as he looked so tired but it seems that his little omega have some other plans for them tonight.

"No because our date still didn't finished Kookie." Taehyung said.

"What we didn't do baby??" Jungkook asked. He didn't have any idea about what is his mate talking.

"You know what we didn't do." Taehyung said shyly.

"What baby? Tell me." Jungkook said. Taehyung looked up at Jungkook and smiled.

"Let's make a love." Taehyung whispered.

‼‼‼🔞🔞🔞‼‼‼

Jungkook didn't need any more word before crashing his lips into Taehyung's soft one. His arms found their way around Taehyung's waist, pulling him onto his lap.

Taehyung immediately kissed back, arms wrapped around Jungkook's neck and legs wrapped around Jungkook's waist.

"Kookie....bedroom." Taehyung whispered into kiss, hoping that alpha heard him which he did as they was in second standing up.

Well, Jungkook is standing and Taehyung in his arms, holding tightly onto his mate, their lips still moving in the same pace. Jungkook placed his hands on Taehyung's ass to hold him properly.

Taehyung moaned as Jungkook squeezed his ass a little and Jungkook took this chance to enter his tongue into Taehyung's warm mouth.

Taehyung gasped but still let Jungkook to do what he want and just then Jungkook started walking towards stairs then upstairs into their shared bedroom.

Jungkook closed the door behind them and slammed Taehyung onto them not so roughly.

"K-Kookie, please." Taehyung said as Jungkook started placing wet mouth opened kisses on Taehyung's jaw down to his neck. Taehyung moaned as Jungkook sucked on the mark on his neck.

"Please what, baby?" Jungkook asked, he teased the younger, knowing very well what Taehyung wants. He locked the door then looked at Taehyung who was already looking wrecked.

"Make me feel good." Taehyung said, his eyes trying not to close, his dick aching out of hardness.

Jungkook smirked as he again attached his lips onto Taehyung's neck licking, biting and sucking all over it making Taehyung to lose his right mind.

As Jungkook was satisfied at least for now he turned around and walked towards bed, softly throwing Taehyung onto it then hovered above him.

"You looks so beautiful my love." Jungkook said as he softly kissed Taehyung. Taehyung brought his hands up towards Jungkook's shirt and started unbottoning his shirt.

Jungkook broke the kiss and looked at Taehyung before then Taehyung took off Jungkook's shirt off and throw it somewhere in the room.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook down so he could kiss and suck all over Jungkook's neck then down to his chest. Jungkook let out a groan as he felt his mate's mouth on his skin.