Lost omega - epilogue pt.5 -

NEXT DAY

Jungkook woke up as he felt Taehyung moving around on the bed a lot. He looked at his mate only to find him being all sticky, his face is pale and he is mumbling something in his dream.

"Baby, wake up." Jungkook said.

He shook Taehyung's body a little bit but Taehyung still was not waking up.

"Baby, my love, my world, please wake up baby. It's just a dream, come on, wake up." Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ear.

And just then Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook.

"K-Kookie." Taehyung said and broke into tears. Jungkook panicked so he immediately pulled crying boy into his arms, holding him protectivily.

"Shhh baby, I'm here. Don't cry, everything is alright. You are safe, nothing will not happen." Jungkook said as he caressed Taehyung's hair.

"Bad dream." Taehyung said.

"It's okay, it's not real. Let's fresh up, other will be here soon." Jungkook said.

He stood up with Taehyung in his arms. Taehyung immediately wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck as Jungkook walked them into bathroom.

****

The bathroom

****

The living room

****

TIME SKIP

Knock on the door made the four people in the living room to jump on their place. Taehyung stood up and fastly walked towards the door opening it.

As he opened the door everyone hugged him tightly. Taehyung teared up as he looked at all of them.

"I missed you all so much." Taehyung said. After their little moments they all pulled away from hug.

Taehyung looked at Ma-ha and pulled her back into hug. Girl hugged her appa back, happy that she is again with him.

Jungkook who came behind them softly smiled as he saw them together again.

They all walked into living room and was happy to see Eunwoo and Euna again after long time.

"Jungkook we have a good news well I hope that news are good." Namjoon said.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung and Ma-ha was sitting on his lap, their head on Jungkook's shoulders.

"Kim Jihyun is dead, someone killed him. Bogum is now the head alpha of Red moon pack. Taehyung is safe again." Namjoon said.

"We can go back in the pack??" Taehyung asked happily. He missed pack but one part of him wanted to stay here in Ateez town.

"We can but I have some feeling like you don't want to go Tae." Jin said as he looked at his brother.

"I miss pack but this town is so beautiful and peaceful. People here are nice but we don't belong here so let's go back in the pack." Taehyung said as he smiled at other and others smiled back.

And just like that, after spending whole day with Eunwoo and Euna and of course meeting others too they was on their way back to the pack.

"Baby, are you okay?" Jungkook asked softly. Taehyung was walking next to him as their daughter was sleeping in Jungkook's arms.

"I'm a little bit tired but I will be fine, we are soon in the pack." Taehyung said and smiled.

"Okey baby, but if you can't talk anymore tell me and I will carry you." Jungkook said.

"You can't carry me, you are carrying Ma-ha already." Taehyung said and giggled.

"Watch me." Jungkook said and smirked.

Taehyung looked at him confused then yelped when Jungkook picked him up in his other arm and carried both him and Ma-ha.

Others looked at them and giggled at the cutest couple ever. Taehyung blushed and hided his face into Jungkook's neck.

****

Next morning came fast, waking up two love birds. Taehyung was the first one to open his eyes and Jungkook after him.

They looked into each other's eyes and smiled before leaning in and pressed their lips together, being carefully not to crush Ma-ha who was between them.

"Good morning baby." Jungkook said as they broke the kiss.

"Good morning Kookie." Taehyung said and smiled.

He looked down at the girl who was peacefully sleeping between her parents. Taehyung softly smiled before looking up at Jungkook.

"Do you think it will be boy or girl?" Taehyung asked.

"It's not matter what gender will be, only matter is that baby is healthy." Jungkook said.

"True but I have feeling that it will be male omega, just like me." Taehyung said and giggled as he caressed his stomach.

"He will be so pretty then if he will be like you." Jungkook said.

"Well, our daughter is totally like you so we need a child totally like me." Taehyung said.

"Hmm let's hope it will be like that then." Jungkook said then hugged Taehyung and Ma-ha.

****