#25

3 YEARS LATER

Few days ago kids celebrated third bithday. They had a big party and some members from other packs was there too.

In this 3 years Jimin get married to Yoongi and Jhope and Rose get married too. Jungkook still didn't propose but that is gonna change.

"Kookie, where are you going?" Taehyung asked from the dining room.

He was feeding Ma-ha and saw that Jungkook was about to go out of the house. Jungkook turned around and walked into dining room.

"I'm going to Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung. Why?" Jungkook said.

"Ohh okay, I'm just asking." Taehyung said as he smiled a little bit. He turned towards Ma-ha and again started feeding her.

He was sad but didn't wanted to show to Jungkook but he forgot that his mate can feel his sadness. Jungkook sighed then hugged his mate and kissed his cheek.

"Baby, I know that you are sad and I'm sorry for not spending enough time with you two. I will make it up to you." Jungkook said, kissing Taehyung's cheek and Ma-ha's forehead before walking out of the house.

"Your dada is meanie." Taehyung pouted.

"But dada love us." Ma-ha said.

"Yes baby, of course that dada loves us. He loves us a lot but he is just so busy these few days." Taehyung said. Ma-ha was done with her breakfast so he putted her on the ground then did dishes.

"Appa, can I go to play with Jun and Su-min?" Ma-ha asked.

"Wait princess, we will go together. Jimin uncle and Jin uncle called me to come too." Taehyung said as he wiped his hands.

"Okey appa, I will wait for you in the living room." Ma-ha said then walked into living room to play with her toys while waiting for her appa.

Taehyung sighed as he walked upstairs into his and Jungkook's bedroom. He looked at the photo on the table and sadly smiled.

"I just hope that everything is alright Kookie. I hope that you aren't already tired of us." Taehyung mumbled to himself.

He wiped tears which he didn't even felt at first then changed his clothes.

"Hyung and Jimin must wait for us, we should hurry up." Taehyung said then walked downstairs.

"Ma-ha, let's go baby." Taehyung said. Ma-ha runned to him then they left.

****

TIME SKIP

"Jimin, why do I need to wear this and where are kids?" Taehyung asked.

He came in Jin's house 6 hours ago but now kids aren't here and he needs to wear some fancy clothes.

"Kids are with Jin hyung, don't worry." Jimin said calmy, trying not to laugh.

"Where did they left??" Taehyung asked.

"Somewhere." Jimin said as he was doing Taehyung's make-up.

"Jimina why are you not telling me anything?? Are you hiding something from me?" Taehyung asked.

"Let's go." Jimin said.

"Where?" Taehyung asked, totally confused.

"You will see when we come there. Now let's go otherwise I will get killed." Jimin said, joked of course.

Taehyung just pouted and walked after Jimin. They walked out of the house and there was car waiting for them.

After 15 minutes of driving, car stopped and Taehyung and Jimin walked out of the car.