Recruitment

"This is your room." I said, leading Trixie Hale into one of the cramped little top floor dorm room. She frowned.

"Its-" 

"Don't even bother trying to pretend you like it, not for my sake. All the rooms here suck." Trixie breathed a sigh of relief and flopped into her folding desk chair. After Erica had shot Murray with the sedation dart we tied up both him and Trixie and then drove them back to Spy School in Alexander's car. Cyrus Hale had been called in and he had brought Murray down to the subterranean jail cells under the school. Meanwhile Erica and I had woken up Trixie. Erica had volunteered to tell Trixie the whole story, she felt she owed it to her little sister. Trixie had then told us the full story of what happened with Murray and it was exactly as Erica and I had suspected. Now that Trixie knew her family secret Erica and Cyrus had agreed that it would be best to just recruit her. 

"Here's your books and schedule." I handed Trixie the standard campus bag loaded with everything she would need for her training. She took it and began to examine her schedule. 

"The administration put you in as many classes with Erica or I that you could be in." I told her. She grinned. 

"Cool!" I headed for the door.

"I have to be somewhere. See you at dinner?"

"Going to meet with Erica?" Trixie asked, a smile playing on her lips. Although Erica and I had tried to keep the fact we were dating under wraps it seemed that everyone at the academy already knew. I rolled my eyes and hurried out of the room. Trixie had guessed correctly of course. I knocked on Erica's door and she pulled me inside her room before anyone could see the kitten posters. 

"Hey." Erica grinned at me as I sat on her bed. She came and sat next to me, putting her arm around me. "what are we doing tonight?"

"Its your night to choose." Erica and I had been alternating who got to choose the nights date- mine usually involved dinner or movies, hers usually involved painful games of laser tag or something like that. Erica gave me a mischievous smile. 

"I have a few ideas..." I shuddered.

"Nothing involving guns or knives or bombs or anything please!" Erica rolled her eyes.

"I was actually thinking something more normal. I know I never do this and its totally horrible for me but I know it'll make you happy..." Erica pulled a container of ice cream out of her mini fridge and two spoons. I laughed.

"Really?" 

"I'm only gonna have a bite." Erica flopped back down on the bed and pulled up a James Bond on her laptop. I opened the ice cream and dug in. It was mint chip, my favorite. Erica took a tentative bite and her eyes went wide. 

"Oh. My. God. I see why your always gobbling up this junk!" I burst into a fit of laughter as Erica began eating the ice cream. It was like watching a fish eat pizza- you would never expect it would be possible. Erica took my hand with her free one and we lay on her bed, eating and laughing for the rest of the night.

THE END

SORRY REALLY CRAPPY ENDING AND VERY RUSHED. I WILL BE MAKKING NEW SS SOON< GO READ OFFSTAGE IN THE MEANTIME>>> COMMENT ON MY PAGE WHAT YOU WANT MY NEXT SS TO BE ABOOUT!!!!!