Eleven

Raelyn's POV

It had been a day and the boys had invited everyone to go to the bar tonight since JJ had stolen some money when he got that damned gun. John B picked me up, I jumped in the van where all the others where sat. "Hey" I greeted they all smiled and greeted me back.

I took a seat next to Sarah who smiled at me. After a short journey, we arrived at the bar. It wasn't too fancy, it was just like your average bar. The nice thing about it was everyone came, it didn't matter if you where Pogue or Kook. There where both posh and normal cars all parked in the car park.

We all jumped out the van, it was the evening and we where just here for drinks and nothing more. "It's been ages since we have had a couple of drinks out" JJ smiled, the evening hot air was very noticeable in a good way. "Well let's not wait around, let's get hammered" Pope smiled happily.

We all walked in and sat down at a table away from the bar, "this is so nice just to sit with actual friends" Sarah smiled as she said the word 'Friends'. I had noticed that from all the time we had spilt apart her and topper where hanging out. He was the only one she had so when she ditched him, he wasn't too happy about it.

While I was thinking that, I saw Topper come in followed by a few friends and the last one to come in I wasn't expecting. Rafe walked in, he looked different he had let his hair fall loose. It made him look very attractive so I looked away so he wouldn't catch me staring at him like that. 

"Anyone want drinks?" JJ asked, everyone nodded. "I'll get them so you don't have to get up" I offered. JJ nodded and passed me a stack of cash, to be honest the most amount I had ever seen. "Shit that's a lot" I laughed, JJ nodded in excitement.

"Let's get some beer to start us off" JJ chuckled, I nodded and walked over to the bar and gave her our huge order. I sat down on a bar chair and grabbed my phone while I waited, I felt a hand on my shoulder and someone sit down next to me. I looked up to see Rafe.

"Hey stranger" I smiled, putting my phone down on the table. "I didn't expect to see you here" He smiled, "I didn't expect to see you" I replied. "So what have you been up to?" He asked. "Nothing really just hanging with the crew" I sighed, I didn't get up to anything much.

The bar lady came over with the drinks, "I'll see you in a bit, no doubt I'll be back here soon" I smiled while taking the drinks back over to the table. I placed the beer on the table, "what did he want" JJ asked. "Just seeing if I was ok" I lied, "he better of apologised" John B spoke up. "Yeah he did that like a day or so ago" I took a sip from my cup.

"Good" Sarah smiled, "by the way he acts really different around you, he's like a new man" She winked. "What are you saying" I tilted my head, "I'm saying that he cares about you, when I told him that I needed first aid he said no but when I added that it was for you he got straight on his boat" she laughed.

At that moment I thought she was just fucking with me.

"Yeah yeah" I laughed while taking another sip, everyone broke out into a different conversation and I looked behind me to catch Rafe looking. He didn't shy away instead he winked, I just smiled before turning back around. Luckily no one saw that.

Rafe signalled for me to go back up to the bar to talk, for some reason I really wanted to. "Um I gotta go to he toilet I'll be right back" I lied as I quickly sneaked away from the table and back to the bar. "What do you want pretty boy" I said sarcastically, although I knew I wasn't lying.

"To talk to you doll" he smirked, "about what?" I smiled. "Anything" he replied, "I think your sister is getting drunk on one beer" I brought up as I looked over at Sarah who was laughing at everything in her sight. "Mhm she does that a lot" Rafe admitted. "Really one beer?" I questioned.

He nodded with a laugh, after what seemed like only five minutes of talking. I had stood there for about forty minutes, "Right I gotta go back to the boys, I'll see you later doll".

Doll, that was new.

I smiled to myself and walked back over to the table. I sat down and everyone glared at me apart from Kie. "What" I asked, "I know you where talking to him" JJ shook his head. "Yeah and" I questioned. "He's no good" John B added.

"Look I can talk to whoever the fuck I want okay? You have no control whatsoever" I stated. "I know but I need to warn you" Sarah began. I turned my head towards her.

"He's crazy, almost maybe a psycho" Sarah warned.

What had he done to be labelled a 'psycho'. That's a crazy lie to tell someone.

But was it a lie?