Chapter twenty-seven

Ok soooooo I'm just saying it now in my ending molly doesn't die (sadly) but she does get very badly injured she may or may not lose an arm :) (in this chapter)

Bold=notes
Italics=thoughts

Third person POV

(Y/n) caught up to Esther as they began making their way (downtown) through the basement mr hop passed by them (Esther) "mr hopp?! Are we dreaming?!" (Y/n) and Esther walked past mr hopp and saw mr stripes holding isaac in his hand.

(Isaac) "Do you want to play hide and seek with us?" (Esther) "mr stripes?" Mr stripes disappeared with isaac Esther shook her head and grabbed (y/n)s hand running down the basement only to run into ms bo who was holding molly by one of her arms her other arm was completely gone the only thing left was the blood dripping from the wound and tear stains running down her face (molly) "we just want to play..." Esther began squeezing (y/n)'s hand "come on wake up, wake up"

Miss bo disappeared with molly, (y/n) and Esther reached the end and found mr hopps laying on the floor.

I don't know how to write this part so I have to skip a bit :(

(Y/n) grabbed a crowbar that was resting on the table grabbing a note with the code "0715" on it they ran over to a safe and used the crowbar on it and grabbed a small silver key Esther smiled and ran over to a box pushing it over to a switch (Esther) "(y/n) whats the code and can you pass me the key?" (Y/n) "0715" Esther put in the code and (y/n) handed her the key.

Esther put the key in and the electricity turned on they went in the elevator but it stopped around half-way (Esther) "it stopped... I suppose this is why the lift was out of order.....we'll have to climb." (Y/n) picked up Esther and boosted her up when Esther was up and safe (y/n) jumped up and climbed out after her.

(Y/n) crouched down and Esther climbed onto her back and wrapped her arms around her neck (y/n) began climbing the wall and when they reached a passage they began walking down it as three pairs of eyes watched them.

Chapter eight= three curses

—————————————————————————
I feel like this chapter was bad