14

I didn't stopped smiling.

"Eh? No. She also came with us." Ino said confused.

They didn't notice the look the nurse had gave me. Not that expected them to see.

"Ah... I will see if there's enough passes for everyone. We don't let a certain number of people come inside for the well-being of the patients."  The nurse said pretending to look for passes.

We waited for about five minutes.

"Oh no. Seems like we are one pass short... only two of you can enter..." The nurse said in a fake sad tone.

"Oh..." The three of us said at the same time.

I heard faint foot steps, and three people exited the hospital. The nurse bit her lip frustrated, but regained her business smile.

"Look! Seems like you... girls have luck." The nurse said trying to not lose her cool.

She had no choice, but to let us pass. We were guided to Sasuke's room, but I don't felt any presence inside the room. The nurse opened and found the room empty.

"What?!" She exclaimed and ran off.

We then went to see Lee.

"Him too!?"

I looked where I felt his presence, and the others followed me. He was doing push-ups. Pathetic. He could no longer be a ninja. Why try hard? That will not change the fact that he cannot be a ninja.

"Ah! I forgot!" I said out of no where. "I have to go somewhere. Please give this to Lee, he seems to need it more." I said to Ino and Sakura.

They grabbed the basket, and I ran off. I knew where Kakashi was going to train Sasuke, and that is probably where he went. I made my way there, and they were about to start.

"You want to learn it too, Naoki?" Kakashi asked me.

"I will just watch. I don't think I have lighting nature." I said expressionless.

He nodded, and continued to teach Sasuke. I watched closely. Maybe I could use it in my way. The more Jutsu I know, the better it will be for me.

"These are the hand signs for the Jutsu." Kakashi began to say.

I looked bored, but I was actually paying attention. Kakashi began to make hand signs, and Sasuke looked closely.

"Chidori!" Kakashi yelled, and a bright light was on his hand.

It looked like he had a lighting in his hand. It then faded away.

"Your turn now." Kakashi said to Sasuke.

Sasuke nodded, and began to tried it. After a couple of minutes, he did not succeed.

"Make your Chakra follow you, and make it go to the palm of your hand." Kakashi instructed.

I payed down, and placed a book in my face. This was going to take a while. I decided to take a little nap.

"That's it. One more time." Kakashi said out loud.

Oh? He succeeded? I sat up, and stretched while looking at Sasuke. Sasuke began to do the hand signs, and then a light began to appear.

"Chidori!" He yelled and it was a good lighting.

Sasuke ran to the opposite and hit the rock wall with his Chidori. The wall collapsed. Hmm... it's quite powerful.

"Seems like your limit is two Chidoris." Kakashi said to Sasuke.