9.

Narrative pov

"Nao..." Naruto called her, but she was too far to be able to hear.

"Naruto, what happened? You and Nao were a little weird." Kakashi asked Naruto.

Kakashi ordered everything for everyone while he waited for Naruto.

"It... It just that I feel like Nao is changing. Or..." Naruto said thinking.

"I mean I am sure Naoki is not feeling well as she never had to work with a team. It was only you and her. Now you have us, but Naoki is having trouble getting it." Kakashi said to him.

"I guess you were right. Naoki doesn't want to trust anyone from... That... Incident..." Naruto said frowning his eyebrows.

"What incident?" Kakashi asked with a worried tone.

Naruto thought about it, and sighed.

"Nao wouldn't have like you all to know, but I want you to understand why she acts the way she acts..." Naruto began to explain.

Sasuke and Sakura just stood there waiting. They were a little curious about why Naoki acted the way she did.

"You don't have to force yourself, if you don't want to." Kakashi said to Naruto.

Naruto nodded.

"There was a day when Naoki went to find food for us because at that day they had stolen our food... I wanted to go to, but she said that she will come back early. I waited, and waited. It began to get dark, and she wouldn't arrive. So, I quickly got up and began to look for her... I called her name, but got no response. While running, I heard laughing noises... I- I was scared, but I needed to make sure... I look in there and... And... Some where grabbing her, and... One was on top of her. I... Didn't knew what else to do, but yell. I yelled, and yelled. They got scare, and left quickly. Naoki just stood there lifeless... That was the scariest moment in our lifes. I was scared of losing her. I don't remember well enough how we managed to get home, but I just remember Naoki getting in the shower and taking the entire night take a shower. The next day she acted like nothing happened. I know she has nightmares every day. She never tells me anything." Naruto finished saying.

Sasuke and Sakura was speechless.

"Thank you for sharing this with us." Kakashi thanked Naruto.

Naruto nodded.

"Please, don't hate Nao. Nao is just scare." Naruto said to his team.

"Did this happened again?" Sakura asked quietly.

Naruto shook his head.

"They died about a month ago."

The three widen their eyes. Everyone thinking something different.

So, those persons were... Kakashi thought.

It was probably Naoki. Sasuke thought.

Served them right. Sakura thought.

"If anything happens, you can come to me." Kakashi said to Naruto.

Naruto smiled and nodded.

*********** In a dark halley...

"..."

Naoki sat down in the immobile bodies.

"This wasn't fun at all." Naoki said out loud. "I thought they were going to be more hard..."

Naoki stood up, and looked at the bodies with disgust.

"I can't do anything as the Hokage is being suspicious about me... But... It will not matter as you will not remember anything..." Naoki said and began to make hand signs.