S. 2. C. 6

"Nao-chan!!! Tobi is here-"

Naoki threw a Kunai in his direction, the Kunai naturally went through his head.

"Tobi is sad by how Naoki treats Tobi..."

"Go now." Pain ordered and the two of them exited the room.

They go to a training room, and its said to not enter unless told other wise to the other members of Akatsuki.

"Then Tobi will start!" Tobi said making Naoki enter to a space.

Naoki looked around her surroundings, and was surprised to only see blocks and a plain ground.

"This is where Naoki will train! Tobi will make sure nothing happens to Naoki!"

Naoki only nodded annoyed, and then began to fo her work. She went to see Kurama which was behind a sealed door.

"You came to visit me?" Kurama said to Naoki.

"It's time." Naoki said back to Kurama.

"Are you sure you will able to do it?" Kurama asked Naoki.

"... We will see."

"Then hurry, I am tired of being behind these bars." Kurama said to Naoki.

Naoki didn't answer, but slowly ascended to the seal. Tobi was looking at Naoki, and saw that everything was going smoothly. He almost relaxed when he saw Naoki slowly being surrounded but Orange Chakra. Tobi watches Naoki open her eyes and her eye slowly grub back with a red pupil. Tobi was about to wake Naoki, but suddenly it stopped spreading.

"Is she going to make it...?" Tobi said looking at Naoki.

After five minutes, Naoki falls down, and Tobi catches her. He checks her pulse, and sees that she only passed out. He carried her and laid her in her bed, he then left her.

"There's no rush."

In Konoha...

"What...? Chiriku is dead?" Asuma asked again not believing that his friend had died.

"I received a message of the Akatsuki attacking the Temple." Tsunade said to them. "So, I will send you all to check that."

Shikamaru, Izomu, Kotetsu, and Asuma were sent to the Fire Temple. Ino, Choiji, Raido, and Aoba were also sent. They all went to check, and while Ino and her team checked the outer part for signs of Akatsuki. Asuma's team went to see the only one left in the temple.

"You finally arrived." The monk greeted Asuma.

Asuma nodded.

"I tried to find Chiriku's body, but I couldn't find it anywhere."

"Who were the one coming to the temple?" Shikamaru asked the monk.

"I don't know well, but... there were three. Two tall men, and one girl. No older than 16 years old. I didn't saw the fight, so I am not sure on who killed him."

Shikamaru nodded.

'Naoki was here. I am sure...' Shikamaru thought.

"Well, Chiriku has a bounty of 30 million." Izomu said out loud. "They are probably going to exchange the body..."

"Then let's look at the closest bounty station. Tell the others to look at the others closets to here." Asuma says to Izomu.

Izomu nodded s and quickly send the word to the other team. Asuma and the others began to make their way to the closest bounty station.
As they were making their way to the station, Kakuzu had already given the body and was now making sure that the amount was right. Hidan couldn't stay inside and went out.