S. C. 2

**** We are still in the modern world for any one that's confused!****

"Ugh... my brain..."

"It's fried..."

All the class was tired from all the information that Kakashi gave them. Only one of them was fine.

"I have to admit, I didn't knew that you could be a real teacher." Naoki said to Kakashi.

Kakashi shrugged.

"What can I do when my students are so adorable?" He said getting ready to leave the classroom.

"Thank you, Kakashi-sensei." Naoki said to him, and then left.

The days passed, and it was finally day of the test. They were separated, and then given the test.

"I can't believe they didn't even let us eat together..." Naruto said as he ate his food in the room.

Everyone was stressed as they didn't wanted their efforts to go to waste. The next day the results came, and it was announced to the entire school.

"What?!"

"I can't believe it..."

"But...!"

Now, no one could say something about cheating now that the results were up. Their lives became better or worse for most of them.

"I don't want to." Shikamaru said annoyed.

"Please, at least think about it." A blonde haired guy said to Shikamaru.

"Deidara-san, it's too troublesome for me to do this type of work." Shikamaru said back.

"That might be true, but the upper class is going to graduate this year, so we need new recruits." Deidara explained.

Shikamaru sighed.

"If you convince Naoki to join, I will join too." Shikamaru said with a small smirk that not everyone could see.

Deidara then placed his eyes on Naoki, as she was the top candidate to join.

"Miss Naoki!" Deidara began.

Naoki looked at Shikamaru, and smiled.

She wouldn't... right? Didn't she said that she would rather die than being in the Student Council??? Shikamaru began to question himself.

"I was actually about to go and accept the invitation to the Student Council. I will go today after school, and of course Shikamaru will be with me there." Naoki smiled brightly.

"Thank you so much!" Deidara saw Naoki like she was a saint.

Naoki just smiled back, and then walked towards Shikamaru. She then whispered to him.

"I hate doing troublesome work, but I also hate people using me. So, you will come down with me, Shikamaru." Naoki whispered to his ear.

Shikamaru cursed under his breath.

"Are you going to do it, Nao?" Naruto asked his twin.

"Yeah, I don't think it will hurt to do it for a while." Naoki answered.

"Then, I'll tell mom." He said and then the school was over.

"Let's go, Shikamaru." Naoki said as she got her things ready to leave and go to the Student Council.

Shikamaru sighed, and followed Naoki. When they arrived everyone was running around with piles of papers.

"Where's the class report for class B3???" Someone yelled.