Miklos

Miklos was a close friend and confidant to Janette and he was all to aware of the existence of vampires as he himself was one of them albeit a very old one who normally didn't meddle in the affairs of humans but when It came to Natalie Lambert whom he had also formed a deep friendship with, he knew he had to find the one who hurt her and tear him apart.

Janette saw him and smiled. "You look like you're out for blood." She said as she sat down at her seat at the bar and watched him clean. "You need rest Miklos and besides it's sunrise." She yawned as she finished her blood/wine mix.

"I'm out for more than just blood Janette." Miklos replied with a smirk. "I'm out to kill the evil bastard who hurt Natalie."

"Ooh that's deliciously entertaining Miklos." Janette said licking her lips and grinning.

Miklos finished and decided to get some sleep. "Very deliciously entertaining. Shall we go get some rest Janette, you look tired."

Janette linked her arm in his as they went below to their coffins,got in closed the lids and drifted off to sleep.

(Elsewhere)

Tracy vetter was Nick knights partner and she finished up the reports and decided to go home since she had been there all night. "He should be so glad he's my partner or I'd box his ears." She grumbled as she saw Amanda Cohen look at her. "Go home Tracy you look beat."

"I am and goodnight captain Cohen." Tracy said as she grabbed her stuff and drove to her apartment and walked in noticing it was pitch black as she pulled out her gun and started walking around quietly to see if any intruders were there.

"If you don't want to get hurt you have thirty seconds to show yourself before I open fire and trust me when I say you don't want that cause it will be considered self defense." Tracy said as she saw a silouhette that was gone as suddenly as she saw it as she felt a hand on her shoulder as she whirrled around nearly jumping out of her skin.

"Hi Trace sorry to scare you but it was getting close to sunrise and I was in your area so I thought I'd come crash at your place." Vachon said as he looked at her and smiled as she looked to see the only thing he had covering his sexy hot body was a towel.

"Damn Javier you scared the hell out of me." Tracy said holding her hand over her heart as she tried to catch a breath to stop her heart from racing.

Vachon reached out and hugged Tracy as he looked at her with large brown eyes and gave her a very large grin before kissing her lips softly.

Tracy returned the kiss and grinned back still slightly annoyed. "You know next time you scare me like that I might just use this, holding up her gun, to shoot you with."

Vachon laughed. "You know you would never shoot me Tracy, you like these unexpected visits."

"Yes that's true, however I'm not real fond of being scared half to death thank you very much. You do however look yummy wrapped up in my towel." Tracy said as she bit her lip and saw him look down to realize he was still half naked.

"I think I should get dressed." Vachon said as he looked at Tracy who had given him a clean pair of boxers to put on as she gave him a moments privacy for him to put them on.

"Now then." Vachon said as he turned Tracy's face to look at him. "Where shall I sleep?"

"In my bed with me of course." Tracy replied as she grabbed his hand and led him to her room which was pitch black and cool. Tracy pulled the covers back and got undressed, forgetting if only momentarily that vachon could see every inch of her body, not like she was shy about it, it was just so disconcerting, so she giggled softly before getting under the covers.

"You getting in here with me Vachon?" Tracy asked as she felt him slide in next to her and wrap his arms around her protectively as he pulled the covers up over himself before they both fell asleep.

(Elsewhere)

Natalie slowly realized that even though vampires are supposed to sleep all day that she was able to get up and walk around provided that the whole house or rather Nick's loft was blackened out. She walked downstairs and saw Nick sitting at the table drinking the one thing she had always tried to deter him from because he had always wanted to be human.

"Well guess that idea is totally shot in the ass." Natalie said as she smiled at Nick. He grinned as he looked at how beautiful she was as a vampire.

"How are you feeling this morning Nat?" Nick asked as he warmed her up some blood and gave it to her. "Here drink this." He said as he sipped his.

"I'm doing great all things considered Nick so tell me what do I have to look forward to besides the obvious?" Nat asked as she sipped her blood and looked at him curiously.

"To start with, your senses will be heightened. You'll be able to see better, hear more, smell blood as it courses through the veins of humans, you'll be stronger and able to fly literally. You can hypnotize your prey and make them do whatever you need or want them to do, but you'll always have to try to control your hunger Nat." Nick explained.

"Will you help me Nick?" Nat asked. "This is definitely a unique experience and I wanna experience it all with you."

"Absolutely Nat, I'm your maker and that is one thing that I'll do is help you through this, but you must also try by listening to everything I tell you, understood?" Nick asked as he looked at Nat.