Hungry Newborn

Natalia grabbed Jayce and took him to the basement, as she walked with him a sudden thought came over her sending chills across her already cold skin.

"You ok?" Jayce asked.

"Yes I'm ok." Natalia said with a seductive half smile on her face. "Btw my name is Natalia."

"Very pretty name." Jayce said as they made their way down below.

Natalie made her way to the bar and ordered her a drink.

"Good evening Mrs. Natalie." Miklos said as he stood behind the bar and smiled. " What can I get for you this evening."

"A long island ice tea please." Natalie replied smiling back.

Natalie had been coming to the Raven for some time now and her and Miklos had become pretty good friends.

Nick pulled his caddy In one of the parking spaces and put his car in park before getting out and entering the Raven.

When he walked towards the bar, he saw a familiar face glance in his direction and he became a little concerned and walked over to her.

Nick leaned close to Natalie who was one of the most important people in his life.

"What are you doing here Nat?" Nick asked with a worried expression.

Nat smiled. " Just having a drink Nick, I need a break from the morgue."

"Have u seen Natalia?" Nick asked.

"I saw her earlier." Miklos said with his usual smug smile.

"Where at Miklos?" Nick asked quizzically.

"Going down to our sleeping area with a young man named Jayce."

"Thanks Miklos." Nick said with a boyish grin.

"You're welcome Nicholas." Miklos said. He knew by the time Nick got down below, either the boy would be dead or a permanent member of the night shift.

Natalia looked at Jayce with gold colored eyes and licked her lips.

"What are you?" Jayce asked panic stricken

Natalia grinned and sank her fangs into jayces throat and fed, feeling him fight and thrash to get her off of him.

Nick flew downstairs grabbed Natalia and pushed her off the boy. " Get off of him Natalia." Nick growled.

The boy was still alive more or less but in a few brief seconds he would die and turn. Nick slashed his wrist and held it against the boys mouth.

"Feed or die Jayce your choice.". Nick said as Natalia watched.

Jayce grabbed his wrist and proceeded to feed hungrily before letting go and collapsing.

Jayce felt his life slip away as his heart slowed down and stopped and even though he was for all intense and purposes dead, he could still hear everything around him.

"What did you do Natalia?" Lucien asked with his eyes full of fury and rage.

"I was hungry and was gonna finish him when the good detective stopped me." Natalia said as she looked at her maker.

Lucien decided to get his revenge, one way or the other.

"Go find somewhere and get some sleep Natalia." Lucien told her as he looked deep into her eyes.

Natalia went to the coffin that Lucien had bought for her and crashed instantly.