Chapter 10 - Run

Julianna's POV

"Julianna, please stay in this house until we notify you that it is safe." Elijah warned halfway out the door. I nodded my head in agreement and he quickly rushed out of the house with Klaus. How much I wished Klaus and I were never interrupted. That was the first time I've gotten that much affection from him since before we were separated. I missed it so much, I missed him so much. I plopped myself onto the couch and I grabbed the book on the small end table and began reading the words. I wasn't paying attention to what the book was about because my mind wandered off to think of other things. I felt another body plop down onto the couch and I look up to see Alice.

"I had to leave the room, Kol and Rebekah keep bickering," she said in an annoyed voice.

"They always are." I chuckle. I throw the book onto the coffee table and I lean back and put my arms behind my head. "Why does it feel like I'm on house arrest?" I ask with a sigh.

"Because my dear brothers specifically asked us to keep an eye on you." Kol said walking into the room with Rebekah following behind him.

"I can protect myself." I say. "So Kol, any more witchy stuff I can learn while I'm stuck here?" I ask.

"Of course I do, darling," he smirks and sits next to me on the couch. "Do you see that dead plant over there?" he asks pointing over to the dead fern on top of a shelf. "Try to revive it, the incantation is; Belle la vie a cette fleur, maintenant."

"Kol, I'm never going to need thi-"

"ah ah ah," he cut me off "It's all about control." I roll my eyes and walk over to the plant. I grab the pot from the shelf and hold it. I focus my power onto it and close my eyes.

"Belle la vie a cette fleur, maintenant." I whisper. I open my eyes and the plant is still dry and dead. I re-close my eyes and try again. "Belle la vie a cette fleur, maintenant." I chant, I open my eyes and see the plant begin to regain some of it's color. I chant the incantation a few more times until the fern gains back all of it's color and it's standing; alive. I smile and happily place the plant back onto the shelf and Kol applauds.

"You're getting better everyday." Rebekah smiles. "Kol, why don't you teach her something a little more useful?" 

"Not quite yet, sister." He replies. Kol and Rebekah begin arguing and Alice quickly stands from the couch and walks over to me. 

"Here, I can teach you something useful. And please use it now." She says. "It's a blood boiling spell, do it on Kol, he was very rude to me earlier." She explains. Alice explains the spell to me and I nod in understandingly. I focus on Kol and I see beads of sweat begin to form on his forehead. He looks over at me and his face grows irritated.

"Julianna," he warns. I stop the spell and he wipes his head with his sleeve. 

"Thank you Julianna," Rebekah says. "That spell was for a very good cause," she smiles and leaves to the kitchen. I stroll over to the table behind the couch and grab one of the glasses and fill it up with Bourbon.

"Pour me a glass," Kol orders

"No, get it yourself." I say. He appears next to me and while he's pouring himself a glass a sharp pain surges through my stomach. I yelp and the glass falls from my hands and shatters on the floor. I clutch my stomach in pain and Kol quickly puts down his glass. He removes my hands from my stomach and inspects the large spot of blood beginning to spread throughout my shirt.

"Oh my god," Alice says in horror and quickly runs over to me. I lift my shirt and see a huge gash on my stomach.

"Sophie," I whisper. "It's Sophie." Rebekah runs into the room to see the commotion and her face shows worry.