Chapter 30 - Too Much

A/N

Sorry for the long wait! I've been busy with summer school and I have to really try my best! But I can find time in my days to update my beloved story for you guys <3 thank you all so much for your patience <3333

J U L I A N N A

I awoke to everyone standing above me. The first thing my eyes landed on were Klaus' sad and worried blue eyes.

"Julianna?" Klaus is the first to speak. I sit up in the bed and groan in pain.

"I need to get out of here," I croak out. I unzip my jeans and roll them down to reveal the nightmarish lump lying under my skin. The skin looks rotted and is decorating the lump in black and purple veins.

"Are you in pain?" Klaus asks me and I briefly nod.

"Get me something sharp, please," I demand. Klaus nods and strides to the other side of the room where a broken lamp and table lie. He picks up a shard of the broken glass and quickly returns to me. I waste no time in taking the glass from his hand and pointing the sharpest edge onto my skin. I drag the shard against my skin and.black blood begins to ooze out of the wound.

"I'm gonna bring you a towel," Rebekah says and runs to the bathroom. I bite my lip to restrain myself from screaming aloud. I stick my index finger and thumb into the wound and begin poking around for the bullet. Finally I come in contact with something that shouldn't be there. I pinch it between my fingers and carefully pull it out. I examine it for less than a second before I set it on the bed stand beside me.

"Sister, will you hurry with the towel," Kol calls out and Rebekah runs in seconds after.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't find one," she barks. She hands me the towel and I use it to wipe off my leg and my fingers.

"Niklaus, does something about that bullet seem familiar to you?" Elijah questions.

"All too familiar, brother," Klaus snarls and picks up the bullet from the side table. "This is the design mother uses for all her creations."

"Her grimoire has it," Kol comments as peers over Klaus' shoulder to look at it.

"It's your mother that's behind all of this," I announce and stand up from the bed. I roll my jeans back up and shrug on my leather jacket lying on an armchair in the room.

"Of course," Elijah sighs. "How could I have not recognized her sinister ways."

"Well Cora, the blonde heretic witch is your mother."

"Where are you going?" Klaus asks. "Anna, you could barely stand straight."

"I don't care," I turn back to look at him. "I need to save Adrian."

"Adrian?" Rebekah gasps. "Julianna, he's going to kill you."

"No he isn't," I sigh. "Trust me."

"I'm sorry, I can't let you go," Klaus stands in front of me and I frown.

"Nik, please," I beg.

"Julianna, no," he says more frustrated this time.

"Either you can stay here, or you take me there." I have no time for his games. I need to leave now before Adrian dies.

"I'm sorry, Julianna," Klaus stands his ground and doesn't move out of the doorway. "It's too dangerous for you." I turn around and see that the rest of them are agreeing with him. They look ready to lurch at me as if I'm going to run.