y/n and Jake part 1

warnings: smut, y/n being quirky. 

3rd person pov:

jake and jayden were fighting in the hall ways. suddenly, y/n walked up the stairs to said hall way. she scurried her 2'6", 2 pound body over to jake wakey makey bakey 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 when she noticed he was fighting. she grabbed his arms and said, "jake. look at me. look at me jakey. this isn't you. i know the real you. look at me. they don't know you, but i do. i know the real you." jake grabbed y/n's face and planted a big scrumptious kiss on her soft thin lips because y/n wasn't like other girls. they were making out in the hallway as y/n grabbed jakey's lucious locks and tugged on them as she swayed her hips, causing her long blonde yellow blonde blonde turquoise blonde orange trumpy hair to sway.

they stopped kissing and jake looked into her beautiful blue green turquoise blue purple yellow blue orbs and said, "get OFF OF ME YOU SLUT!!!!!!"

y/n responded, "okay daddy" because she knew how to turn him on and she was a badass and because she wasn't like other girls.

jake started to get horny morny and moaned loudly in the middle of the hall way with a bunch of people in it.

he walked over to y/n with an air of dominance and power and picked up her 1'5" and 1 pound body and carried her to the washroom.

he set her down on the toilet seat and pulled out his 20 inch weenie.

y/n's eyes grew big at the immense size of it. how would that ever fight in her tight super small virgin donut? she was a bit scared but excited nonetheless.

jakey wakey pulled off both of their underpants and inserted his 20 inch weenie. they both moaned louder than dumbledaddy XD

"oh y/n you really aren't like other girls" said jakey wakey makey pakey poo poo bear.

suddenly they heard a knock at the door but y/n said, "jake. look at me. i'm not like other girls. i'm small and i don't like girls because they're too much drama. and i'm a badass. so let's keep doing this."

A/N: AHHHHH I LOVE THEM 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 jakey wakey and y/n are kinda based off me and my bf drako so pls no hate 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺💗💗💗💗💗💗 clifffhanger sorta 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

A/N AGAIN: also i think y/n might have musical talent (singing) what song should she sing???? i was thinking fight song bc y/n is so quirky 💗🤪

REAL A/N: I wrote this at school 😭😭 also I love my humour ok bye