y/n and dwako part 1

warnings: smut, foul language, dwako. 

3RD PERSON POV

y/n rose from her bed and walked over to her mirror. she started at her ugly self. y/n wasn't like other girls. she didn't wear makeup, not even chapstick. however, her lips always stayed perfectly plump and Lucious. she brushed her blonde yellow blonde blonde yellow piss colour hair that cascaded down her back. she stared into her own blue yellow green purple blue blue turquoise orbs. she really wasn't like other girls. she put her hair into a messy bun because she's built different and slipped on her Hogwarts uniform onto her 2'6", 3 inch waist 5 pound body. 

*time skip*

she was walking through the hallways with pansy Parkinson. pansy was y/n's best friend. they were best friends because y/n was quirky and a badass and pansy was shy. they were a match made in heaven (as best friends. also y/n is bi 🤪🤪🤪💓💓💓💓🥺🥺🥺🥺 but she would never date a girl ew 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄) suddenly, y/n walked into a wall. only it wasn't a wall. 

"s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s--sorry drako"

it was drako malfoy. the baddest bad boy in school. 

"move aside you slut, and watch where you're going you filthy little piece of shit."

"o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-okay..." y/n stuttered because she wasn't like other girls.

drako walked past them and then stopped before turning the corridor. then he ran back to y/n and pansy. he grabbed y/n's face and planted a big smoochy poochy kiss on her soft plumpy mumpy lips. 

"I love you y/n. you're different."

"i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i--ii-i love you too dwako smako 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺"

"that's not my name y/n" drako smako responded in a deep mysterious scrumptious voice. 

"sorry daddy" y/n said with a smirk because she's a badass and different. 

drako shoved her against the wall and inserted his big schlong up her tiny minuscule itty bitty putthay. he fucked her hard. then he threw y/n across the hallway (with a bunch of students around) and yelled "GET THE FUCK OFF ME Y/N!!!! YOU'RE A LITTLE SLUT!!!!! YOU'RE FILTH."

"o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-okay drako" she whimpered. 

"oh no y/n are you okay? I love you."

"yes dwako I love you"

A/N: PART 2 COMING SOON!! make sure to vote and comment pls 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺💓💓💓💓 also I've noticed that y/n has been receiving a lot of hate 💔 please stop hating on her, I based her off of me and your comments hurt a lot 😔😔😔😔🥺🥺🥺