No Escape [12]

The end of school finally arrived, and it was time for me to plan my escape.
I could go through the front gate instead to confuse him, or jump over the fence and take the long way home. Either way works. But it seems both ways have failed before they even started, because I was already in the clutches of the ball of sunshine himself, Hinata Shoyo, as he chased me and now he's begun dragging me outside to plan all the events for the 3rd years. Really, just how fast is this guy?

In the end, we were sat at a nearby park, at one of the benches, and the human tangerine quickly pulled out a piece of paper and a pen, to brainstorm.

He was being strangely casual and sweet to me, especially after the events of the last few days. It was kind of creeping me out. But I couldn't say I wasn't used to it. This guy is always pulling some weird shit nobody ever expects.

Hinata's POV

I tried desperately to prioritise the planning of events. That was far more important right?
But what bothered me the most was Kageyama. I couldn't tell what that jerk was thinking. His expression showed me nothing - or well, nothing I could read anyway. I could see his eyes tracing down to the paper, his long eyelashes fluttering gracefully every time he would blink, and his lips slightly parted.

It sort of felt like I hadn't looked at him in a while. I always knew he was pretty, but looking from up close again, he was dazzling.

I shook my head. Nows not the time. I'm trying to keep my distance, remember?

All I could do was keep trying to plan out these events.

"Alright, so in order, the events are..."
(pretend there's a list of events there idk man)

A/N

here is the long awaited chapter. no promises about when I'm posting the next one 🤷‍♀️