Morning Surprise (Chapter 2)

Monday 11:23pm-Kageyama's POV-

After my shower, I put on sweatpants and a towel around my neck, shirtless, and went to my room to check on Hinata. He was lying there curled up in a ball tucked into my bed. It was actually an insanely cute sight. I stroked his hair and moved it from his face. For some reason, I felt a strong urge to kiss him. I resisted though. He looked so cute. I felt his hand in mine. I had just noticed we were holding hands. I was about to get up and go to bed when his hand pulled me back. He wouldn't let go. I tried shaking my hand off, he still wouldn't get off. 

"Dumbass.." I whispered under my breath.

 I mean, he did just go through his pre-heat. I tucked myself into the bed next to Hinata while holding hands. He curled up in a ball on my chest. I have to admit. It was an absolutely adorable moment. I wrapped my arm around Hinata trying not to wake him. We eventually fell asleep in that exact position.

Tuesday 7:35-Hinata's POV-

I woke up to an alarm beeping in my ear. I can't recall much from yesterday, but right now, I can smell a familiar scent. A scent I know almost too well. Kageyama. I opened my eyes to see abs in my face. I felt my cheeks begin to heat up. I looked up and saw shirtless Kageyama with his arms around me, lying there asleep. I shivered. He must of felt it because he woke up afterwards. I could tell he was confused to see my hair in his face. He looked down and I'm not sure, but I could've swore he blushed. Kageyama fucking Tobio BLUSHED. It was frickin' CUTE. (hinata ur inner gay is showing.) 

"G-good morning?" Kageyama said awkwardly.

 "K-Kageyama!? What are you doing in my bed! S-Shirtless!", I screamed.

 A slight smirk painted his face. 

"Well, first off, this is my bedroom, if you haven't noticed. Secondly, It's your fault I'm here anyway," He replied before yawning. 

"W-What happened..?" I asked, nervous as shit.

 "Well.. Long story. I'll tell you on the way to school. Get ready for breakfast," he replid, letting go of my hand and getting off the bed. 

I felt my cheeks heating up at the realisation that we were holding hands the entire night. I sat up and noticed my clothes were wayy too big for me. I was wearing a grey hoodie and sweatpants. W-Were these Kageyama's?! Did Kageyama dress me!? Oh my god.. I was almost about to scream, and my face was as red as a tomato. I shook off the thoughts and got off the bed. I looked around Kageyama's room. It was exactly how I imagined it except surprisingly neat. There were working out equipment..

 (when I was writing this, i accidently wrote "making out equipment" and when i was editing i just died from laughter. help lmao)

..volleyball equipment, and a few posters. To my surprise, there were actually a childhood photo of him. Although, it didn't look like him. It was a young boy, perhaps 7-8 years old with raven hair, and ocean eyes. He had a huge smile on his face. A smile that said everything was perfect. I looked at it again & again just to make sure it was actually Kageyama, and yeah, I was sure it was. It sort of made me sad. I wish he would make that kind of face now. I wonder what's changed. I shook my head and looked around for the bathroom. Kageyama's house was practically a triple story mansion. 

"K-Kageyama.. Are your parents home?" I shouted down the stairs, where Kageyama had gone before.

"No, she's not gonna be home for another few days!" He said.

 She? I thought for a moment. I took a deep breath, and proceeded to finding the bathroom. Once I did, I washed up and got ready. I found my school uniform neatly washed, dried and placed on Kageyama's desk. 

Tuesday 7:43-Kageyama's POV-

I could tell I was panicking inside. Waking up with Hinata like that.. I couldn't help but like it. I was making pancakes when I heard footsteps coming downstairs. 

"How did I get here, Kageyama!?" He yelled while running down the stairs almost bashing into the wall. 

"Be careful, dumbass.." I said, while signalling him to sit down on the breakfast table.

 He sat down as I got the stack of pancakes and placed it in front of him. His eyes lit up in happiness. 

"OOOH! Did you make this, Kageyama?"

 I nodded in response. 

"Awesome! Teach me how to cook later!" he cheerfully yelled taking a fork.

 How was he so calm after all that? I got my pancake stack and sat down next to him, and took a bite out of my pancake. I looked over at Hinata. He was smiling brightly while eating. There was a bit- *COUGH* a lot of maple syrup around his mouth. I wiped it off his face, without realising. Once I did, I panicked a little. 

"E-Eat like a human, stupid.." I muttered.

 There was a row of blush that appeared across his cheeks. Then he smiled brightly again. It was actually really cute.. Not that I'd ever admit aloud.