Omega's Bodyguard? (Chapter 3)

----_--_--_-_--_--_--_--_--T-I-M-E--_--S-K-I-P--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_---

Tuesday 7:50am-Hinata's POV-

After finishing our stack of pancakes, It was 7:50, and we were about to leave for school when something popped into Kageyama's mind. He told me to wait for a minute as he rushed upstairs to grab something. After a minute or two, I heard a "FOUND IT!" victory call. I got more & more curious onto what Kageyama was looking for by the second. He rushed downstairs and gave me a jar of pills.

"W-Wha? What's this for?" I stuttered.

"I'll tell you on the way.. I-It's umm.. a bit complicated?" he replied, opening the front door and headding outside.

For the first time, I heard Kageyama stutter. Who knew the brilliant king could stutter on his words. He looked sort of confused. There was something he wanted to tell me, but he didn't seem like he could find the right words. I followed him outside, and he locked the door.

"Well? Are you gonna tell me what's going on, or not? And trust me, I just woke up in my friend's house, in their clothes, and don't remember a single thing from yesterday afternoon, I don't think anything could weird me out at the moment," I giggled.

He took a deep breath.

"You see.. Yesterday.. uhm.. What was the last thing you remember?" He asked, looking away from my eyes.

"W-well.. I remember I was in the storage room.. and.. I think I had a fever or something?" I wondered. I couldn't remember much.

"Umm.. That was your pre-heat," He mumbled.

"W-Wait.. WHAT!?" I yelled in response.

"Dumbass, stop shouting!" He roared back.

"W-Wait.. so.. I'm on my heat?! I-I.. I knew I was an omega but.. but.. th-they said that.. it'll probably come in a couple years! Not this soon!", I was trembling. The realisation stung. Omega males usually get their pre-heat at the age of 18. Being on their heat meant they had to be more careful and take medications. Everything I didn't know how to do. I felt myself falling over, however, I didn't feel the hard concrete like I expected. I felt something else. I turned around and my eyes met dark blue, dreamy ones looking back at me. Kageyama. He was holding me so I don't fall over. His arms were around my waist.

"Be careful, dumbass.." He whispered as he let me go and let me stand on my own. "I think you should.. have your suppressants. Now," He demanded softly, while covering his nose with his hand. 

I realised at that moment. Kageyama's an alpha. I took out the jar of the pills and looked back at him with a confused look.

"Don't tell me you've never had one before."

I looked away guiltily.

"Ugh, okay, pass me the jar," He groaned.

I gave him the jar and he took one out and placed it in my hand. Then, he got his bottle out and gave it to me. I didn't have my bottle on me.

"Just put it in your mouth, then swallow it with the water," He said.

I did as he said, and tried not to choke. And it worked. I got really nervous when I realised I just drank from Kageyama's bottle. I honestly thought he'd get mad at me, but he just seemed to be really calm. 

"Why do you look so concerned?" he asked with a blank expression on his face. I looked away. "What? Is it because you just drank from my bottle?" He asked, as if he just read my mind.