What now? [Chapter 5.5]

I have no clue where I got the name for this chapter, but whatever. 

Also, I'm not sure if you noticed or not, but I have updated the cover for this story. It's not much of a change, but still wanted to put that out there.

Anyway, I was originally gonna post this chapter in a week or two, but seeing as it was Hinata's birthday was a couple weeks ago,  I made an exception. 

Happy Birthday Hinata Shoyo!~ <3 

Back to the story ~

----

10:05pm Friday-Third Person POV-

"Everybody here?" Daichi called out to everybody.

Everyone looked around at each other before immediately noticing 2 particular airheads are missing. 

"Where's Hinata?" somebody called out, making Daichi look around him.

"And Kageyama!" someone else yelled.

They had decided to wait a couple more minutes for the freak duo, yet they never arrived. Little did they know, the two idiots were trapped in the gym. 

They called & called, texted and texted Hinata, yet no reply. The reason for this, is that little Hinata had left his phone in his bag that was outside the gym. Literally nobody had Kageyama's number except Hinata and the principal. And for storyline reasons, Daichi and Suga didnt have it either. 

About 15 minutes passed and they didn't show up. Due to Daichi's orders, everyone went into the bus and had to leave since it was getting late. Nobody knew why the freak duo didn't show, but found it very unusual.

10:20pm Friday-Kageyama's POV-

After what felt like 15 minutes of bashing on the door and yelling, Hinata & I gave up. Hinata collapsed in defeat, pouting like it's the end of the world. 

"Kageyammaaaaaa!" Hinata whined. "What noww?!"

I whacked him in the head for whining, even though I'm silently panicking as well. (kageyama logic) "We'll think of something," I said in a complaining tone. 

"Kageyama, you brought your bag inside, right?" Hinata asked, receiving a nod from me. "Then, do you have any food in there?! I'm starvinggg!" 

"Dumbass, don't waste the food. We don't know when they're gonna let us out," I snarled, making Hinata flinch and pout. 

After a good while of arguing, we gave up like usual. There was a clock right above the entrance, so we knew the time. I checked it and it was 10:32pm. I sighed softly, wondering what we're going to do. Internally, I was panicking out my mind.

Hinata gently tugged on my shirt. "K-Kageyama?" 

I looked back at him before replying. "What is it, dumbass?"

"..It's scary here alone.. Can we practice a bit?" Hinata asked softly, pointing at the storage room with all the gear and things we need. 

I nodded in response, seeing as playing volleyball calms me down.

What we didn't think of, was that we'd be left starving after practice.

After around 4 hours of practice, we were finally worn out. 

Hinata collapsed on top of the cold wooden floor, panting deeply. I sat down, leaning on the gym wall beside Hinata, also tired. He slowly got up, eyes showing dehydration. 

One thing I noticed during practice, was that Hinata had a sweet scent coming from him. I had hoped it was anything but his heat. It didn't affect me though, and Hinata didn't seem to be in pain, so perhaps it was somebody else. But, putting that aside..

..What do we do now?

****

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter again. I'll make the next one longer! I'm just kinda busy with dealing with shit like depression. 

Anyway, I hope y'all are having a great day and liked this chapter even though it was barely even a chapter long. 

..I'll edit this chapter later. :)

edit: it's been a month and i still haven't edited it-