CH.11 Caveman!🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

⚠️ Smut begins-🔞 you have been warned⚠️ 

I closed and locked the door to my room. I held Aleera in my arms as we moved over to my bed. I was glad that I had put fresh sheets on my bed. Even though I hadn't been with anyone since she got here. We made out for a few minutes before she started to push my kutt off of my shoulders. I smiled as I stood up and took it off along with my shirt.

"You sure you are ready to see my caveman side?" I ask as She sits up and removes her shirt. I growl as I see her wine red lace bar. God I hope she has on the matching panties. I climb back on top of her and kiss her again. She already had me all worked up and I wanted her. I ripped her bra from her body as I kissed over her chest. I stood and removed her shorts and panties in one go. I didn't want to wait any longer to claim my girl. I quickly removed the rest of my clothes and got back on top of her. "This isn't going to be slow. I have wanted you since we met." I say as I thrust into her, making her gasp as I still for a minute so I don't hurt her. Once she gives me a sign I am going all in and making her scream my name.

She nods her head and I start to move. Slow at first but keep picking up the pace as I thrust into her. "Shit! you're fucking tight!" I say as I pound into her. "Fuck! Aleera! That's it baby! Scream for me!" I say as her first orgasm rips through her body.

"EMMETT!" She screams, making me smirk as I continue to pound into her. Once she calmed down I rolled us over so she is on top.

"Ride me baby! Fuck you feel so good!" I say as she smiles at me. She slowly starts to move. I grab her hips as she moves a little faster. "That's it babe! Fuck! That feels good!" I moan as she does something with her hips that has me closing my eyes and moaning again. "You keep doing that and I am going to cum so hard!" I say as she smiles down at me. I sit up and kiss her as she continues to ride me.

"Emmett!" She moans, she has another orgasm. I help her move her hips as she rides out her orgasm. I smile as her head falls back and she moans my name again.

"That's it baby... Say my name!" I say as I roll us back over and take control once again. "Fuck baby. I am going to cum!" I say as I thrust in and out of her. It doesn't take long before I cum. I tried to pull out but I wasn't quick enough. Fuck... Hap is going to kill me if I knock her up.

"Fuck!" I say as I pull the rest of the way out and lay down next to her. "Please tell me you are on the pill or something?" I ask as she nods her head at me. I sigh as I kiss her. "Come let's shower!" I say as she looks at me confused. "Your dad is going to kill me if I knock you up!" I say as she starts to laugh.

⚠️ Smut ends😔

"OK that is true! But he doesn't need to know that you didn't use a condom." She says as I sigh at her. He will know if she gets pregnant.

"He'll know if you get pregnant! When we just started hooking up!" I say as she huffs at me. "I am sorry I am being a dick. And I am not meaning to. It's Just..." I say as she nods her head but looks at the ground.

"It's all good! I get it." She says as I just look at her as she gets out of my bed. "You got what you wanted!" She says as she grabs her clothes and starts to get dressed. I laid there looking at her shock. Does she really think I only wanted to have sex with her. Fuck me I said hooking up not that we just go together! She walked out of my room before I could say anything to her. I grabbed my boxers and pants and put them on. I went to geb my shirt when Alec walked in looking pissed.

"What the fuck happened? What did you do?" He asks as I shake my head and sigh.

"I said the wrong fucking thing and fucked shit up! Let's just hope I can fix it!" I say as I finish getting dressed. I walk out and head straight for where her car is parked. It's still here so, so is she. I look around the party and see her talking to her father as his sweet butt pouts off to the side. I see him kiss her cheek before she heads this way. She shakes her head as she sees me. I put my hands in my pockets.

"What do you want, Emmett?" She asks as I lean against the driver's side door.

"My girlfriend too, come back to my room and talk with me." I say as she shakes her head no at me.

"You made it clear that it was just a hookup!" She says, making me sigh.

"I didn't mean it like that all we were." I say as she looks down at the ground. I grab her hand and bring her closer to me. "I... I don't want you to feel trapped by me if you were to get pregnant. And yeah! Your dad would kill me if I knocked you up this early in our relationship." I say as I lift her chin and make her look at me. "What we did back in my room was more than just a hookup. Fuck! Aleera I have strong feelings for you! But I don't want to scare you off!" I say as I pull her into my arms and just hold her.