Chapter 2: An Absurd Request

A day has passed since then. The sun shone brightly in the sky. Birds were singing, and flowers were blooming. It was a perfect morning for everyone.

Well, most of them.

A certain wolfdog was sitting with his head hung, busy in his own world. His mind was in chaos as he was still thinking about yesterday's event.

...What is it about?

"Ar..ur. ...her... me?"

Why did he kiss me? Why did he say that he likes men? Why did he say that he wants to be my first?

"Arth... I ca...u..."

No matter how I think about it, the answer is clear. But it's difficult to believe. Is he really...?

"ARTHUR ATKINS, DO YOU HEAR ME?!"

"Y-YES...!?

Arthur woke up from his daydreaming and jumped out of his seat in reflex. In front of him, he could see a female glaring at him with a displeased look. Sitting on a chair, her arms were crossed along with her legs.

"I have called you many times already. What makes you so long to answer?"

"I-I'm sorry, president. I was spacing out for a bit."

Arthur could do nothing but scratch his head and apologize while everyone was staring at him. Embarrassment crept up inside his body.

Currently, he was in the student council meeting. It was a meeting for the overall board evaluation that was held every week.

"It's not like you to make a mistake like this." She examined him from head to toe while tapping her finger. "Please refrain from this kind of behavior in the future. I don't like to repeat myself."

"Yes, president. I'm very sorry."

"Good." She nodded as continued the discussion. "So, as I said before, the income for this month is..."

As the president spoke, he sat back in his seat and tried his best to focus on the meeting, but it was proven to be difficult. The yesterday event on the church tower still lingered inside his mind.

He could still feel the foreign sensation inside his mouth. Even though he had already washed his mouth many times at home, the taste of the feline's mouth was still there.

That tender lips and rough tongue. That smell of cigarettes. That wild movement akin to a predator.

He was really a good kisser. It was almost like he wanted to eat him whole-

No, what the hell am I thinking?

He shook his head to erase his thought.

The wolfdog was still confused about all of it. That guy was a person whose mind is difficult to predict, so right now he really couldn't guess what he was thinking. Just why did he kiss him out of nowhere?

Does that mean he likes...me?

He did say that he liked men before. The fact that he kissed him and wanted to be his first just strengthened the claim. He couldn't pull any line other than that.

If that was the case, how should I respond to his feelings?

All of this makes his head spin. His heart was beating like crazy.

"Ugh...What am I supposed to do...?"

"Arthur, why are you still here?"

"Ah, Yes!?"

Becoming startled again, he stood up from his seat hastily. He was about to apologize again when he found out that no one was present.

"Huh? Where is everyone?"