Chapter 9: A Compromise

Red to yellow leaves floated and intertwined by the cold wind, passing on the mane of a certain siberian cat. He stood alone outside while gazing at the endless trees of the autumn forest.

"...After fall, winter will come."

He talked to himself.

"As winter comes, snow will fall."

He looked down and exhaled.

"I hate snow."

He didn't hate the cold feeling that they have; he was born immune to it. He just hated snow in general.

Suddenly, he had an ominous feeling, followed by a murderous intent from behind. Having a goosebump, he turned around just to see something running toward him from afar.

A hellhound dashed to him at a frightening speed. As it came closer, he could hear them shout his name with a ferocious expression and bloodshot eyes.

".....michELEEEEEEEEE...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He became scared. In his years being a school delinquent, this was the first time he experienced something like this. He felt that a gate of hell had opened in front of him.

Just as he was about to contemplate if he should flee or not-

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!"

"AAAAARGH!!!"

It—or to be precise, she—dropkicks him right on his back. A sound of bone-crushing could be heard.

"P-resi-dent...."

A wolfdog appeared in running no longer after. While panting, he thought about how he could end up in this situation.

A while ago, he was telling the story of Michelle and him with the president. He told her about Michelle's flirty attitude, how they started to date, and—of course—the reason behind the fight. Right when he was talking about that part, the president suddenly made a dangerous expression and ran away, again. Shocked, Arthur didn't think much before chasing after her again while calling her over and over. He didn't think about it before, but it was astonishing how fast she can run.

And now, after running outside, she suddenly lugged her body weight into her kick, directed to the poor feline. Felines' body was known for its flexibility, so his body was perfectly made into a C shape before he rolled many times on the grass. Breathing hard, the president walked slowly toward him and picked him up in the air, by his right ear.

"How dare you! How dare you play with my people's heart, you bastard!" She yelled as she tugged his ear as hard as she could.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! My ear! My ear! You're going to rip it off!"

"So what? Should I also cut you d*ck so there will be no more victims that get molested by you, you f*cking gigolo?"

"Ah! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please! It hurts!"

"It hurts, huh? Then tell me, is the person who you play with didn't feel hurt? Do you think their pain is not worse than this? I wonder how many people have suffered because of you, you lowly scumbag!"

"I got it! I got It! Just please- MIAWWW!"

"A f*cking playboy like you should be f*cking burned in a dumpster fire, right where you belong with other trash! No, you are lower than trash! Peasant! Lowlife! Cow!"

The house cat meowed in pain as his ear was still being twisted by the president. His scream attracted the attention of students nearby. Some were laughing, some looked at him with pity, and some were pointing at him.