CHAPTER ONE

Here it was, the most important moment of her entire life and she was running late. "Shit, excuse me, sorry" she rushed through the busy streets of LA, making her way to the audition centre.

Rambling the script in her head as she squeezed herself through the city life. Coffee in hand,sprinting through the crowed. Lena was shitting it.

"Oh shit" her vision blurred as she felt herself crashing into someone. Coffee spilling all over the stranger as he chuckled sincerely.

" I'm so sorry sir-" her words stopped as she stared upto the boy in front of her.

"Omg, omg your-" she clasped her mouth embarrassment overflowing her as she looked at the state of his shirt. "I'm so sorry"

"Hey, no I ran into you, don't stress it's cool, are you all good?" he smiled at the flustered girl. Her checks slightly reddening as he spoke.

"Uh, yeah, I mean not really" the boy looked at her with concern.

"Did I hurt you, my bad" The boy placed a hand on his heart sincerely.

"Oh god no, I'm fine, I just can't believe I spilled my coffee all over Drew Starkey" she said shakingly as adrenaline coursed through her veins. The boy did nothing but let out a cute chuckle.

"Your good honestly, no hard feelings." He was so sweet, she was practically drawling over him.

"So what do they call you coffee girl?" He asked intrigued.

"Lena Gilmore" she spoke confidently as his eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Gilmore, ha, the irony" he chuckled, looking at the coffee stain on his shirt.

"Yeah I kinda changed it to Gills, more original" she nodded sarcastically at the boy with a slight giggle.

"Right, right, gotcha" he agreed with Lena mockingly. "Hey not that I wanna get rid of you, but weren't you in a rush or something?"

"Omg, I'm so late" she started turning on her heels motioning away from the boy. Stopping quickly in her tracks and turning to meet his gaze. "It was nice meeting you" she called behind her as he waved smiling watching the girl run into the crowd.

What an idiot he didn't even get her number, it was a big city, he probably was never going to see her again . Lena Gilmore, hmm interesting?

She made it. She couldn't believe she actually made it. There were over 200 girls sitting next to her as she breathed out anxiously. You can do this Lena, You can do this. She said to herself again and again, watching as girls went in an out of the audition room.

"Lena Gills, Jona Pate will see you now" okay this is it, get your shit together Lena.

"Hey, Lena how you doing?" The man said shaking her hand enthusiastically.

"I'm happy to be here" she said with a smile. The man could tell she was nervous.

"Just be yourself, blow us away" She nodded to herself before making her way to the centre.

She preformed it perfectly, every line, every expression, perfect. Jona smiled nodding to himself  as he whispered over to a few of the casting produces giving her an impressed glance.