CHAPTER EIGHT

Four months had passed. The cast of outer banks had become her family. They spend every day together as if it was their last. Working, partying, and creating memories that would stay with them forever. She adored every single one of them. Especially her roommates.

Lena, Drew and Rudy grew the closest, however her crush only developed deeper for the Starkey boy. What she didn't know was that the boy felt the exact same way. Don't mix business with pleasure, don't mix business with pleasure, played again and again in Lenas head every time he looked at the girl. He was her best friend, she had to put those feelings behind her, but she couldn't, he couldn't.

They would flirt constantly, all their friends noticed it as well, especially when they were drunk or just finishing a romantic scene together. The two were inseparable.

INSTAGRAM STORY

"Rudddyyyyy" the girl screamed as she finally got a hold of her constant buzzing phone

"Rudddyyyyy" the girl screamed as she finally got a hold of her constant buzzing phone. Drew rubbing his eyes as he slide up from the couch. The blonde running around the couch as she aimlessly threw cushions to his head.

"What the hell is going on" Drew said yawning as Rudy jumped behind the couch.

"Ask Rudy" the blonde boy rolled hysterically on the floor as he watched the girl fluster. Drew shared a look between the too before pulling out his phone to see why she was so angry. A small smirk tugged the corner of his lips as he chuckled lightly.

"It's cute" the girl stopped beating Rudy as she turned to face drew smiling at his phone. Her heart skipped a beat.

"It's cute, wha- what do you mean it's cute?" She stumbled over her words as the boy stood up from the couch.

"I mean it's cute" he shrugged his shoulders making his way to the kitchen, leaving the girl standing dumbfound with her jaw reaching the floor. Rudy laughed as he pulled himself from the ground.

"Lena, Uh, you got a little, uh, drawl right there" he gestured to his chin as she nodded agreeing with him.

"Oh yeah right here" She said as she launched a pillow directly to his face.

"Yeah, yeah I deserved that"

"Yeah you did" Drew said as his back Leaned against the wall.

"Hey I thought you were on my side" Rudy whined.

"Nah imma stick by Gilly" the boy smiled as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders. Rudy raised an eyebrow at the two who were clearly not seeing what he was seeing.

"Suit yourselves y'all, just remember when you both figure out your shit and make it work I'll be expecting a thank you Rudy"

"Thank you Rudy" Drew said mockingly as he pulled the girl closer to him. Crouching his neck down to squish his face next to hers. She did nothing but laugh and go along with the boy.

"Y'all need help, I swear to god" Rudy sighed giving up with them both. He really wished they would just shut up and get together, he literally adored the too and their stubbornness was starting to irritate him.