CHAPTER SIX

The three of them made their way back to the apartment. Shipment placed for their new furniture as the cast of obx waited for Lenas arrival.

"I'm literally shitting myself" both boys laughed at the nervous girl, wrapping their arms around her shoulders slightly.

"There gonna love you Gilly" Drew said with a smile as he knocked on their apartment door. She heard screams of excitement, heavy shuffles making their way to the door.

"Omg she's here" Maddie screamed clinging on to the new member of outer banks. Lena had no trouble hugging her back as she felt like she'd known the girl forever.  "Your literally even more beautiful in person" the girl exclaimed, pulling away from Lena.

"Your deadass gonna make me ugly cry" Lena said smiling at the girl. Chase wasted no time sitting up from the floor, flinging an arm around her. "It's so nice to meet you Lena, Drew's told us all so much about you" there it was, those stupid butterflies again. Snap out of it Lena, his your costar, be professional.

"So this is the mysterious coffee girl" Austin grinned as he greeted her with a hug as well. The girl was slightly taken back, Drew told them about their first encounter, interesting. "I literally had the biggest crush on you when I was 15" oh god, did she just tell him that.

"Oh no, not my Disney faze" he chuckled little as his face reddened at the girl. After a light hearted conversation with Austin, she quickly picked up on the two missing cast mates.

"Guys where's my favourite pogue?" Drew gave her a smile, offering her a beer as she took it gratefully.

"He had to pick up Bailey, there on their way" just as he finished speaking, the sound of rapid knocking played on the door with the calling of a girl. "Let us in bitches I need to see my new queen" Lena ran to the door as fast as she could, opening to be suffocated by JD and Madison.

"There's my favourite pogue" Lena said smiling to JD as he held an arm around her shoulder. "Hey watch it Lena or I might need to  fight you" Bailey said with a sarcastic expression, pointing to fingers to her eyes and back at the girl.

"Nah mads I was reading the script, Kie treated Pope like shit so imma stick with Lena" he said nodding his head as the girl placed a hand to her heart, as if to show she was offended.

"Wow, ditching me so easily Gilly, I'm hurt" Drew said mimicking the same actions as Bailey. "I could never" Lena said, pinching his check lightly. He felt a shiver go up his spine. That was new.

"Uh, so you wanna see your room" the boy placed his hand on her lower back, holding her breath slightly as she felt him guide her through the corridor. She didn't think he was being serious when he said that their was only a mattress on the floor. She giggled to herself.

"When's that shipment coming again?" The boy laughed as they looked at the bare room.

"Tomorrow, don't worry, you can snuggle with me and Rudy on the floor"

"You know what I think I'll pass" she nodded confusingly as she smiled at the boy.

"Yeah good choice, Rudy doesn't really like to share"

INSTAGRAM

LENA.GILLS
Nipples for eyes or eyes for nipples¿
TAGGED
@madelyncline @hichasestokes @austinnorth55 @drewstarkey

431K LIKES 67K COMMENTS

hichasestokes @madelyncline I can see your brain
|>madelyncline y'all did me dirty
|>LENA.GILLS your the one that stole my phone

|>austinnorth55 hey it's me
|>LENA.GILLS INDEED

obx69me not the Sarah Cameron line 💀

drewstarkey hiiiiii
|>LENA.GILLS hiii

Username26 why do I feel like somethings going on between Drew and Lena ?????
|>LENA.GILLS @drewstarkey  anything you wanna tell me?
|>drewstarkey I'm pregnant. it's yours. your going to be a father.
|>LENA.GILLS BUT I USED PROTECTION
|>rudeth mhm only 97% effective
|>drewstarkey THEY SHOULD PUT THAT ON THE BOX!!!
|>austinnorth55 they do....
|>drewstarkey THEY SHOULD WRITE IT IN REALLY BIG LETTERS
|>username78 my friends heart is dying rn

jonathandavissofficial is this when Rudy was on the table?
|>LENA.GILLS yes.
|>rudeth I was on the table?? WE DONT EVEN HAVE A TABLE????
-

It was 3 in the morning, everyone went back to their homes, rudy lay face down on the couch as Drew and Lena pinned their backs to the wall. Drinks in hands, sitting next to each other in complete silence. He helped her balance to her feet as he went to put sheets on her bare mattress that situated itself on the floor, she made herself known to the steaming glory of the hot shower.

She smiled, soaking wet as a towel wrapped around her. He was so cute, drunk as fuck and he was standing there at 3 in the morning setting up her room for her.

"Your so cute" she said poking at his cheek warmly. There is was, that feeling again when she touched him. His whole body went into a shiver, mumbling words to her as he scratched the back of his neck. She was gorgeous.

"Uh, you should try get some sleep we gotta get this house into shape tomorrow"

"Yes sir" she saluted him with a smile as he made his way out of her empty room.

"Goodnight gilly"

"Good night starkey"