CHAPTER FIVE

Making her way out of the airport she saw two boys smiling excitedly, as they held up signs with her name on it. Running to them as the both opened their arms to her.

"LENNNNNAAA" squishing the girl as they wrapped her tightly in their embrace.

"Hiiii" she said giggling as they rocked her back and forth.

"Welcome to Charleston roomie" Rudy said giving her a slight side hug. "Oh and nice to finally meet you" she chuckled at him as her eyes trailed to look at Drews. Man he was fine. He gave her a smile when he noticed her stare. How embarrassing, as if it wasn't obvious enough. How was she going to live with them, they were both fine as hell and they knew it too.

"I'll take that" Drew grabbed the luggage from her hand and placed it in the back of the car.

"Thank you kind sir" he squinted his eye before ruffing up her hair. She giggled in response pushing his hand away from her.

"Get in losers we're going shopping" the girl scrunched her face at Rudy's reference.

"Please tell my you didn't just quote mean girls Rudy Pankow"

"Fine then I won't tell you, but we are going shopping" He let his eyes fall to the road as Drew turned in his seat to face the girl.

"Indeed we are"

"What why are we going shopping?" The girl questioned as the boys shared a knowing glance.

"Well, Gilly, we have 3 mattresses and a couch, so we need a shit load of  help and plus it's your house too so "  he said with a smirk as butterflies filled the pits of her stomach.

INSTAGRAM

LENA.GILLS
Buying furniture with my new roomies. What could possibly go wrong?
TAGGED
@drewstarkey @rudeth
643K LIKES 123K COMMENTS

madelyncline omg they're adorable
|>LENA.GILLS try shopping with them for 4 hours.

drewstarkey do we really need the table?
|>LENA.GILLS yes.
|>rudeth yes.

Username21 SHES LIVING WITH THEM???
|>LENA.GILLS nope just using them for clout
|>drewstarkey bitch.
|>rudeth bitch.
|>username_q BAHAHAHAH I CAN'T BREATHE

JJlovergril21 JJ and RAFE OMG

username01 she's a whore
|>drewstarkey that I am
|>Rudeth *that we are
|>LENA.GILLS 💀

Drewstarkey

Drewstarkey

Someone call a removalist? Oh wait that was us, my bad.
TAGGED
@LENA.GILLS @rudeth
923k LIKES 210K COMMENTS

obxgirlly21 whyyy do I ship???

rudeth bought the whole IKEA and she hasn't even seen the apartment yet.
|>drewstarkey we did it to ourselves
|>LENA.GILLS yes u did

hichasestokes so you gonna invite us over or what?
|>drewstarkey don't act like your not already there
|>hichasestokes sitting on your floor as we speak

Username21 OMG STOP HE POSTED HER
|>johndme45 stoppp is that his hat
|>drewstarkey yes.
|>LENA.GILLS *our hat

jonathandavissofficial Yes Lena, milk them for photography👏🏻
|>LENA.GILLS it's just the beginning JD
|>drewstarkey oh no

Username1 this is disgusting, she's just using them for clout. BOYS 👏🏻 RUN👏🏻
|>rafecamsbby2 so trueee she probably didn't even pay for a single thing in there.
|>LENA.GILLS oh pop off sis
|>drewstarkey @rudeth idk I'm pretty sure we split it equally, but hey.
|>rudeth totally didn't beg her to stay with us
|>madisonbaileybabe PERIOD.