CHAPTER TEN

She woke up to a heavy thump. Groaning in pain as she tried to shake away the weight that's been thrown on her. "Get off me fat shit" Lena whined as the starkey boy star-fished himself onto the sleeping girl, nuzzling his face into the side of her neck.

"You know your giving me a complex gilly" the boy said lifting his head to look at her with puppy dog eyes.

"Good you deserve it fatso" she replied pushing his face away from her in an irritated manner as she managed to roll over. "What do you want starkey?"

"It's 7pm"

"Your point?" She spat as drew clicked his tongue in amusement shifting himself to sit up next to her.

"We're going to a party tonight so get your cute little ass up and get dressed" her eyes burst open but as soon as she lifted her head he had already motioned out of the door. She sighed heavy burying her face into the softness of her pillow. His your co star, his your co star, his your co star, she said to herself before getting ready for the last minute plans the boy threw at her.

"So where we going my dudes?" She said leaning her body in the middle of both boys as Rudy drove down the darkened road.

"Well wouldn't you like to know" drew smirked as he turned his gaze towards the curious girl.

"I would actually that's why I asked" she pressed as the boys both rolled their eyes at her.

GROUPCHAT.

Shindigs🤪

LenaGilly🐠
Can someone tell me where the fuck we're
going rn cause I'm being kidnapped

Austinsouth🧍🏼
Hi to you too bitch

LenaGilly🐠
Shut the fuck up Disney channel

J.D🧸
Oh so she chose violence

Austinsouth🧍🏼

Stokes man🔥Who the fuck pissed in your mouth today

Stokes man🔥
Who the fuck pissed in your
mouth today

LenaGilly🐠
Drew starkey

drewseph🦆
Y'all stay calm, she just woke up

Stokes man🔥
alright Rory fucking Gilmore
Go get a coffee you grumpy ass

LenaGilly🐠
Shut the fuck up debbie Ryan

Maddie🐾
BAHAHAHAHAHA

madsbby💋
I CANT BREATHEEE

JD🧸
VIOLATION. VIOLATED
I REPEAT MAN IS
DOWN