CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Warning tv sort of fake smut idek man. And fake druggies⚠️

"Drew, Lena, we're ready for you two" the two of them looked up towards the door. Here it goes, the first one shouldn't be that bad, they didn't even have to take their clothes  off for this scene.

Lena situated herself on the couch. Women from hair and make up fixed her positioning and made sure she looked fine in the cameras.

"Alright we good? take one, ready and go"

"Well if it isn't Rafe Cameron" she smirked flipping through an old magazine as her feet crossed over on the glass table in front of her. She had a red sucker in her mouth as she let her eyes undress the boy.

"I don't have time for this okay, where's, where's your brother?" he scratched the back of his neck frantically.

"And here I thought, you were here to see me" she said pulling the sucker out of her mouth as he watched her intently. He made his eyes dangerous, he wasn't sure if it was just for the scene or just because she was really turning him on.

"Do you know where he keeps his shit?" his eyes flicked around the room. It did nothing but amuse her.

"Coming down from a high, trust fund?" She spat mockingly as she kicked her feet off the table and stood up from the couch.

"I'm not in the best state of mind right now, okay so I'd appreciate it if you just-" he was mumbling tapping the side of his head before she stood inches away from him. Pulling down the red sucker slowly as his Adam's apple ran down his throat.

"So what are you looking for princess?" she kept her eyes locked onto his wild ones. She was intimidating as fuck, quite frankly it was because she was hot as fuck.

"Your brothers stash" he said stepping one inch closer to her.

"Oh you mean like this" Lena pulled out a small bag of white powder that situated itself in her bra. The boys eyes widened as he went to reach for it.

"Fuck no" she pulled it behind her back with a smirk. "Let's play a game, I'm bored" she jumped her back onto the couch.

"I don't have time for this shit, okay" he snarled at the girl.

"What, got another sherif to kill?" He shifted his jaw. Clenching his fists to keep himself from giving in to the voices that told him to wrap his hands around  her little throat and never let go.

"Has anyone ever told you how pretty you are Cameron?" She batted her eyelashes to him as her arms dangled behind the back of the couch.

"What's the game?" He spoke as if he was drained by her. She was too energetic for him right now.

"It's really easy, you pick a body part and snort a line off of me, but it can't be the same as the last one you picked, got it?" the boys eyebrows squinted in confusion.

"Wait, what the hell do you get out of that?"

"Like I said, I'm bored" she shrugged her shoulders and leaned forward to rest her arm on her knees.

"So you up for it Cameron?" She said pulling at her sucker again. The boy sighed as he sat himself next to her. Looking at wall intently before kissing his teeth.