CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Drew grew restless, tossing and turning all night long with one reoccurring thought. Lena, Lena Gilmore. God he couldn't get her out of his head, it didn't help that she was literally a wall apart from him, sleeping peacefully within the silence of the night.

Why can't you just ask her out Drew? She won't be waiting for you forever, and who's to say she was even waiting? Those thoughts played on reply as his eyes stayed glued to the ceiling. And those lips, god those fucking lips, her touch was like wild fire to him. He would like to consider himself as someone that respected woman, gentle, loving, but when Lena touched him it was like that all went away. He just wanted to explore all of her. He knew it was wrong, it was his best friend, but he'd never felt like that with a girl before, it drove him crazy. What she didn't know couldn't hurt her right? But it sure as hell was hurting him.

It was now 4 am, fuck it he thought. Jumping out of bed he made his way to Rudy's room.

"Wake up bitchh" Drew said throwing the nearest pillow he could find at the sleeping boys head.

"Fuck off" Ruby replied mumbling in his morning voice as he rolled over flipping his middle finger to Drew.

"Come on Ruby, we gotta get shit done for Lenas birthday" the boys head shot up with a slight eye squint, his hair everywhere as he began to process the words.

"Lenas birthday?"The man was out of it.

"Lena, you know the girl we've been living with for the past 5 months" the boys eyes widened still confused at the situation.

"Okay you know what, I don't really know what's going on right now, but I'll come to the living room with you if you just stop talkin in my ear right now man okay" the boy mumbled dragging his head around as he found his way to his feet.

Rudy  flung himself onto the couch, grabbing a pillow in his hand as he looked out the balcony window. The sun hadn't come up yet as he starred into the darkened sky.

"Dude the stars are still up, if that's not a sign that I should be sleepin-" he's protest was cut short as he was hit in the face with a packet of balloons. "Okay really?" Rudy's face scrunched up.

"Come on think about Lena" the boy did nothing but stick his middle finger up as he situated a balloon in his mouth beginning to blow.

"Thank you baby" Drew winked at him as he untangled fairy lights that he had 'borrowed' from maddie.
"The fuck did we get fairy lights from? I know for a fact Lena doesn't own that shit" Rudy said as he flicked a ballon across the room.

"Might be Maddies" Drew shrugged his shoulders will trying to figure out what the hell he was going to do with them.

"Okay you know what? Screw this, if I'm awake, chase is awake" with that Ruby jumped from the couch grabbing the spare key they all had for each other. Before Drew could protest the boy was already raving through the hall way.

Around 20 minutes later Rudy was pushing through a half naked Chase with an expression that could potentially strangle you.

"What the hell are you two shit heads doing?" his voice was raspy, rubbing his eyes at the scattered balloons and random bundles of fairy light. "Are those mads" Chases brows furrowed staring at the now smug looking Drew.