Future Plans

Rimuru Pov

After i talked to Shizue she asked me if i would like to go shopping with her. She wanted to do this but had no one who could go along with her or was to shy to ask. So i accpeted her offer. As we were walking through the Streets i looked at her.

"What do you want to do from this Point onwards?" i asked her and she looked at me

"I don't know Rimuru .. i am a bit frustradet i can see how Hunters behave to the Hunters that have only one Magical core .. they discriminate them. Also i can see that a few Hunters even use their Power to do crimes like Robbery , rape or murder .. after all i become these papers from the Hunter Police Department. I really tried to do something against all this .. i want a world were everyone is happy to live in but that will never happen" she said with a little smile i could tell right away that this was a fake smile but ignored it.

"Humans are the most Greedy species after all and they are disgusting" i said

"Well you are the Planet's Core so you'll knew stuff like that" she said and walked to a Clothing store "Let's buy you something Rimuru" she smiled and walked in .. now is the time the Hell on this Plante will start i thought while following her.

After 2 Hours of Changing clothes we finnally got out and are now dressed like this.

(I do not own this Picture)

While we talked to each other Shizue asked me something.

"Rimuru , what do you want to do from now on?"

"Mhh? I don't know really what but i will search for my Subbordinates"

"I see do you want to build a City as well?" she asked me i could see her eyes glowing

"Do you want me to build a City?" i asked and thought about it.

'Mhh .. it wouldn't be bad to build a City with my Subbordinates again .. after all they are my Family. But i want to see more of this World .. well the City Lords from this itme aren't bound to the City so i could go anyways. Maybe i should do this .. but where?'

"Well .. i just thought about living in such a peacefull City like Tempest it was would be really great." she looked at me

"Aren't you the Adventurer Guild's President?" i mentioned

"Well yes but I am sure someone would do it better then me" she said "So are you planning to build a city?" she asked like alittle child for Candy

"Shizue calm down , even when I am planning it .. it won't be so easy that in 2 Weeks their is a City out of nowhere. We would need so many things like the Place we would build , person's who can build Buildings , Money and many other things"

"Mhh.. sorry Rimuru you are right .. But there is a continent where Humans didn't live because there is an SS-Rank Dungeon on it that is Connected with the Planet Themisto."