[2] - Surprise Visit

TW; Dirty gestures, sex talk, mentions  of inappropriate stuff.

They both made they're way to Las  Nevadas and saw the massive tower that stood Infront of them. "I bet he can't wait to see me again." He chuckled. Tommy still didn't understand but went along with it. Tommy took him the entrance and walked in with him. They saw a casino with a lot of people playing the machines, some winning and some losing. "Look over there!" Wilbur pointed out. It was a door that read

'Staff Only'

But that didn't stop Wilbur, infact he just wanted to see him again. Tommy and Wilbur tried to not look suspicious when making they're way over there. Wilbur tried to open but surprisingly, it was open and they both quickly went inside. Wilbur shut the door and turned around. "Great. Fucking stairs." He said. "Might aswell get it over with." Tommy sighed as they made they're way up there. Eventually they made it to the top and saw a door to their right.

'Big Q's Office'

Wilbur smirked. "Were here." He said turning the knob and opening the door. And stepped inside with Tommy. "God damnit Minx, leave me alone I ALREADY TOLD YOU-" The figure turned his office chair around with a lit cigar in his hand. He hand a massive scar on his right eye with the typical beanie with a white long sleeve collar shirt but the first button at the top was unbuttoned with a loose tie tied around the collar with overall like straps attached to, Wilbur was guessing, his belt on his black leans. "Well well." The man spoke getting out of his chair, putting out his cigar in the pot and walking up to Wilbur. He got hold of Wilbur's chin and moved his head around slightly to notice all the difference between then and now. "God damn Wilbur." He said. "You look good." He said. "You don't look too bad yourself, still as hot as I remember, but hotter." Wilbur said, Tommy looked grossed out. Quackity looked down and Tommy then definitely knew their 'friendship' from before he blew up lmanburg. "I see he's still the same huh?" Quackity asked. making Wilbur chuckle. "I haven't checked, do you want to for me?"-"OKAY  GUYS PLEASE STOP! YOUR SO FUCKING GROSS!" Tommy shouted making the boys snap put of what they were talking about. "And I see you definitely brought Tommy with you." Quackity said letting go of Wilbur's face and looked at the blonde male. "Anyway, I see that your having girl problems, hm?" Wilbur said putting a hand on Quackity's shoulder. "Ugh it's this stupid fucking bitch that wants me to go out with her. I refused many times but she just came back over and over." Quackity said crossing his arms furiously. "Don't worry-" Wilbur moved closer to his ear. "I could make that stop with one small change to your neck." He continued to whisper. Making Quackity blush. " I don't even wanna know what you said." Tommy said, making both the boys chuckle. Then there was a knock at the door. Quackity went to see through the peep hole in the door and saw them and made a shocked expression om his face. "Ugh, it's them." He said. "Who? Steph?" Wilbur asked. "No, Sapnap and Karl." Quackity said moving away from the peep hole. Wilbur smirked.