[10] - Dear Diary..

Remember to eat, drink and take care of yourself<3

---------------------------------------------------

Dear Dairy,

Today has been fucked up.

I spent so long, taking care of Sapnap. Wilbur was concerned for me, spending too much time making sure everything is okay. He said I've been overworking myself. We.. had an argument over it. I still feel terrible for it. I know I need to apologize, but I'm afraid that if I say anything.. I'll loose him.

I can't afford to loose him. I love him too much. I think that would just push me over the edge, if he left. I think it would finish me. I just hope that he'll be the one to walk up to me and apologize. Then I'll know I haven't upset him. Right?

--------------------------------

I was quickly interrupted by a knock on the door. I swiftly closed my journal and hid it under the first bed blanket. "Come in!" I shouted in return.

"Hey Duck- I mean.. hey Quackity." Karl said, interrupting himself from calling me.. that. "Hey Karl." I said. "You okay? I heard what happened." He said, walking over to me.

"Yeah I'm fine. I was just about to apologize to him." I said, rubbing my neck and laughing nervously. "Yeah. I think that's best." He said, laughing along with me. It was kinda awkward. Him sat next to me, fiddling with his thumbs.

"Me and Sapnap have been.. talking." He said. I looked and him and noticed that he was staring, down at his fingers. It was silent, once again. "We.. we think it's over between us." He said, breaking the silence. I looked back up at his face, I saw his teary eyes. I shuffled closer to him, wrapping an arm around his neck. "How come?" I asked.

He just shoves his head in his hands and cries into them. After a few minutes of comforting the boy, he asked the question once again. "Well.. after you left.. everything went downhill from there. He started being argumentative with everyone. And then I got more.. busy. That just pissed him off more." He said, feeling tears rush to fill his eyes. "We started arguing.. a lot." He said. "He started saying things like ' I only made up that I was busy because I didn't want to spend time with him' and things like 'You don't like staying with me because I remind you of Quackity.' " He said.

"Then he suddenly got.. sick. If I'm honest, I don't know how." He admitted. I took a minute to think about that sentence.. could it have been..?

"Karl.. I think I know how he got sick.." I said. His eyes lit up as he looked at me. "WHAT?? HOW?? IS IT CURABLE??" He shouted with hope. "DUDE CHILL!!" He said, causing Karl to immediately calm down. "As I was saying, it only happened when he....

..visited Dream.."