[6] - I Own You -SS-

REMEMBER THAT I SHIP THEM IN THE LORE NOT IRL!

ALSO TW: VERY CRINGE-Y

The next day Wilbur woke up alone, once again, and to be honest he expected it. He thought no one loved him so they fled away. He sighed and got ready into his regular outfit, and looked around to see if he left anything important. There was nothing but this time there was a note on the nightstand. He picked it up and started to read it.

 He picked it up and started to read it

(This is for if you can't read it.)

Hey Wilbur,

By the time you've read this I'll be at the casino as it is time for opening so no need to worry

Love ya dickhead

Wilbur chuckled to himself, knowing that he panicked for no reason, and folded the paper away into the pocket inside the coat and walked out. He walked into Tommy's room and attempted to wake him up. "Tommy! Come on we gotta go." Wilbur shouted loud enough for the young boy to hear him. "Ugh I'm up, I'm up." Tommy said yawning. "Get ready, we need to say bye to Big Q because I have something in mind that I'm going to do." Wilbur said with a slight smirk making Tommy feel on edge.

Tommy quickly got dressed into his regular clothes and walked out of his room to see that Wilbur was smoking on the balcony. He walked over to the door and opened it, stepping out and onto the balcony, he walked over to Wilbur. "What's on your mind?" Tommy said. "Nothing, I promise." Wilbur said back. "C'mon Wilbur.. either you tell me or I inform Big Q, you'll probably listen to him better." He said snarkly. "Let's just go." Wilbur said putting out his cigarette, attempting to change the subject. "Fine, let's go." Tommy replied, rolling his eyes.

They walked out of the house and closed the door behind them and made their way to the building.

They made it to the building to see every machine there crowded by people, almost, at least a thousand people there. "Tommy, stay here." Wilbur said. "Can I go to Tubbo's and Ranboo's?" He asked. "Fine." Wilbur replied. Tommy smiled and ran away from the building. "Why didn't he say anything about going before?" Wilbur questioned himself about Tommy. He shook the feeling off and looked around for the 'Staff Only' door from yesterday. He saw the door but instead of no one being there, there was a bodyguard this time. How the fuck was he gonna get inside? There's people everywhere and he's guarding the door. Eventually he got the courage to go up to the bodyguard and looked him in the eye.

"May I ask you what your doing here?" The guy asked, Wilbur just blankly stared into his eyes. "What? You trying to scare me? I ain't fuckin' scared of you." The bodyguard spoke once again. "Oh no, of course not sir. I'm a close friend of Quackity's and I would like to see him." Wilbur responded. The guy rolled his eyes and took a small notebook out of his back pocket. "Name?" He asked. "Wilbur. Wilbur Soot." He said. "Your on here. I'll let you up. Any funny business and I'll make sure you won't be coming back from the dead." He said, Wilbur chuckled in response. " Why thank you kind sir." Wilbur said. The guy moved out of the way and opened the door for him. Wilbur questioned why Quackity got a bodyguard, how easy it was to get in. He expected to get into a fight or something but apparently not. He shrugged it off and made his way upstairs to hear some shouting?

He ran a bit faster upstairs and listened closely to the door.

"I told you to leave me be!"

"But you know you love me, don't you?" A female said back.

"No, I don't."

"What if I do this for you?"

"I-.. stop it!"

"Hm I don't think I will."

Wilbur decided that was enough to hear. He opened the door with force. He saw Quackity sat on his desk with a purpled hair lady on her knees Infront of him. "I suggest you better fucking leave now." Wilbur said to the woman. She stood up and walked up to him. "And what if I don't? What're you gonna do?" She said getting cocky. Wilbur pulled out his pistol and put it to her head, making her pull shocked and scared expressions. "What about now? Hm?" Wilbur said smirking. She just ran out of the room and downstairs. Wilbur put his gun back in his pocket, shut the door and locked it.

------------------------------------------------------------

"W-Wilbur I swear I didn't do anything!" Quackity said. Wilbur cut him off by kissing him deeply and roughly. Wilbur picked him out by the thighs and pinned him to the wall, that was next to the door, making a loud bang. They heard footsteps coming upstairs but that didn't stop Wilbur. Wilbur started to kiss and bite his neck, making it known that Quackity was his bitch. (haha his bitch.) There was a knock at the door but Wilbur still didn't stop. "Sir, are you alright in there?" The guy asked. "Y-yeah, I'm alright." Quackity said. He bit his finger trying to block the upcoming moans form being heard. "J-Just planning!" Quackity said whining as Wilbur bit his neck. "You sure?-" "Yes, yes! Get the fuck back downstairs!" Quackity said loudly as Wilbur found the sensitive spot. "Understood Sir." He said.

------------------------------------------------------------

Both the boys heard the footsteps descending and getting quieter. "You fucking dumbass!" Quackity said, Wilbur chuckled in response. "Awh, I guess I'll stop." Wilbur said putting down Quackity. "That's not what I meant!" Quackity responded angrily again, loosing the pleasure he was receiving. "Sorry then Q." Wilbur said, getting closer to Quackity's ear. "Maybe if you plan well, I'll make sure I'll make you feel better." Wilbur whispered. "Do you wanna fucking die right now? I'm not in the fucking mood." Quackity responded, Wilbur chuckled. "Awh, I'm getting this for leaving you hanging? Hm?" There was not response. "Hm, maybe I'll have to sort you out properly then. Maybe then you'll respond to me." Wilbur spoke again, but this time, with a slight smirk on his face.

(HOT DEMON B!TCHES NEAR U JUST CAME ON YESSS)

Quackity just rolled his eyes. "Remember that I own you." Wilbur said, grabbing the shorter's chin and making him face him. "Since when?" Quackity snarked back. "Since you said earlie at your house. 'Only You Wilbur!' 'only for you!' is, what I remember, you saying over and over and over." Quackity didn't dare make a snarky comment back as he knew he said that, instead he blush. "Awh, do you not have anything to say Love? Cat got your tongue?" Wilbur snarked at him with, yet another, smirk. "whatever." He spoke back. "Great.. now let's get started with planning then, hm?" Wilbur said. Quackity jumped out of Wilbur's grasp and went to the desk and opening a drawer.

Quackity spoke..

"This is the plan.."