Chapter one

"Um, Charlie? What is this? You got a letter in the mail from..."

Charlie took the note from his mom. He gasped as he read it.

"Son, what is it?"

Charles looked at the note, reading it over and over again. He couldn't comprehend what it was saying. He breathed heavily. "No, no, no, no, no, no!"

"What is it? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, Mom. Um, just thought about something I need to do for... music!" He quickly walked to his studio room and closed the door. He felt sorry for leaving his mother and not telling her what happened. Or, what is happening. He sat in his studio chair and logged on to his computer.

All his discord messages were coming in all at once.

Kathy-Chan: Charlie! Did you get a letter? (8:46am)

Celeb Hyles: Charlie, me and Kathy need your help. We got a letter that says OR3O has been kidnapped. (8:20am)

Alison W.: Charlie.. I got a letter that says... (8:11am)

The texts were all related to the letter. Charlie quickly made a group-chat with all his friends that had asked about the letter situation.

CG5: Guys. Yes, I got a letter. I'm scared. Mine says this: -image sent- (9:00am)

Charlie posted an image of what his letter says.

He then typed out, looking over the letter in his left hand, his chest breathing heavy as before, his body all shaking as he typed, his blonde, scraggly hair all messed up from just getting out of bed two hours ago:

CG5: Marshall has been kidnapped too. (9:03am)

*