Chapter nine

They all went to the hospital for a checkup. A nurse came in.

"Fortunately the villain has been caught, put in jail for good. Identified him as Tam Lopsky. He has been on our radar for years. Luckily your mother called the police." The policeman gestured toward Charlie.

"Sir, I—"

The policeman interrupted. "I know you're all confused and heartbroken right now but luckily the tests ran back and your guys' health is healthy and safe."

The nurse nodded as he was about to say that.

"Sir, I think..." Charlie muttered. His hands were folded while on the bed sheet. "I think it was my fault."

OR3O sighed. "Charlie, don't—"

"It is my fault! It is my fault because I... I uh, was a jerk."

"What do—"

"I pushed Alison down to try and save her from being killed and now she's actually dead!" Charlie blurted.

The room went silent.

"But you tried to save her, isn't that enough?" Celeb questioned.

"'Isn't that enough'?? I could of not pushed that man that—"

"So you're saying you just could've let her die then?"

Charlie glared at Dolvondo. "No, Marshall, I'm say—"

"Everyone! Just calm down! I know you all are upset and sad about your friends' lives being lost, but there's no reason to argue of whose fault it was; because it's none of ours. Let's all agree that the fault is that killer." the policeman judged.

Everyone took a second and nodded.

"Well," The nurse took a step forward. "I think they're doing fine if they're arguing, right? I'm just kidding. But I guess I can let you all go if you're feeling well,"

Everyone nodded in response to being well.

"Okay. I'll just let you out then. Just fill out some paperwork and be on out."

*