Chapter one

CG5: So I saved robots this entire time? Where are my real friends?

Unknown Sen...: Yes, and I have them right here.

Unknown Sen...: -sent an image-

Charlie looked at the image his attacker sent. It was his real friends trapped, captured—not robots, all looking scared through the door window, sitting feared on the floor. But something was off. Alison wasn't in the photo, or nowhere in the room it seemed like.

He turned back to his messages and texted the unknown sender. He took a breath of anxiety like he always had, but this one was more serious.

CG5: Let my friends go.

Unknown Sen...: No.

CG5: LET THEM GO OR I'LL KILL YOU!

Unknown Sen...: Not if I kill your friends first..

Charlie couldn't take it anymore. He ruffled his hand in his floofy-uncut hair. He just wanted this to be over. He took a breath again and asked a more subtle question.

CG5: Where are my friends?

The texter responded: In the basement downstairs in the castle.

Charlie breathed out. How do I go to them? Where, I mean.

Unknown Sen...: The same castle you went to before. Be there by 9pm tomorrow. Or your real friends'll be dead. Good luck, Charles.

CG5: On my way. You better not have killed them already.

Charlie closed out of Discord and closed his computer. He got on his pajamas and went to bed. It was exactly 9pm at night.

The "hacker" had one more message to Charlie; Good luck 😈 You and your friends are gonna need it, music maker. The killer logged off

*