Chapter three

It took a while to walk there, CG5 watching Markiplier videos, but Charlie finally made it.

"What took you so long?" Kathy said.

"I don't know,"

Celeb sighed. "So, you guys ready?"

Charlie nodded.

They went into the large castle, it having a large staircase upwards.

They all went upstairs and when they got to the top, there were all these doors. But one stood out; a door that had a sign that read: In here.

Charlie took a breath and sighed.

They all; Celeb, Alison and Kathy braced themselves. Charlie too.

Celeb opened the door and stepped in, the group following behind. It was dark in the room, but then a spotlight shone on the floor; showing their friends.

Charlie gasped. "Marshall..."

The four-friend group saw their friends on the floor, chained up, some had their mouths blindfolded and bit down on it.

Lily, she had brown hair and looked like she was about to cry. Her hands were chained.

OR3O, or her real name, Euria, sitting beside Lily on the right of her, if you look in the perspective standing in front of them. Her hands were chained and her mouth blindfolded.

Dolvondo, or Marshall as his name, sitting next to Euria, his hands tied with rope, while the others locked up with tight metal. He flipped his almost-to-black-but-brown hair out of his white-with-fear face. He was Charlie's best friend, since they were fourteen they met. Marshall looked down, his eyes watery, not wanting to see his friend see him like this.

And lastly, Tiger, the eleven-year-old kid. They didn't identify as a gender; boy or girl—rather non-bionary, meaning they didn't identify at all. They were Alison's friend, and Lily's too. Tiger had their hands chained. They were crying while the rest held back theirs, Tiger's face stained with their wetness of water that leaked from their eyes.

Tiger was mouthing to the group, "Help." But none of them understood.

Then a man, a kind of tall man stepped in the room. He laughed. His hair was dyed red at half, while the other a subtle brown. He walked up to the four-person group and said, "And I thought you guys weren't gonna show up after how long it took."

Charlie was mad as he glanced at Dolvondo while saying it, "Let them go right now."

The man laughed. "Remember me? Maybe you don't, Charlie, because you're too busy making video game music that nobody likes!"

That took a hit on CG5.

"Hey! Don't say that about my friend!" Marshall finally spoke—

"Oh, shut up, you hostage!" the man snapped. "Now. Do you remember who I am?"

Kathy made a hard look at the dyed-hair villain. "M-Markiplier?"

Charlie gasped at the sudden realization. Coincidentally he just watched a video of him.

"But how—"

Markiplier laughed. "Well. To say it this way..." He got a knife out from his pocket. "I always wanted to be a villain. And, now here I am."

"You sound like Darkipler," Alison said.

"Don't bring him into this, girl!"

Alison stepped back a little.

Markiplier chuckled. "Since I caught these little people here, I have to kill them."

"Alison, please, hel—"

The villain threw the knife, aiming it at Tiger but instead it hitting the wall. Tiger winced. He brushed off his black suit.

"Please, let them go..." Celeb whispered.

"I will. But for an exchange," Mark raised his eyebrows.

"What exchange?" Alison asked.

"You."

"Me?"

Markiplier nodded. "You get to have all the power you want if you wish."

Charlie stepped in, not letting her decide. "She's not going with you!"

"Oh really?"

Charlie was getting mad.

Alison yelled, "No, I will not go with you, now let my friends go!"

"I have to take you then,"

"No—"

Alison screamed as she was grabbed by a guard and pulled away into another room.

"Ali!" Tiger screamed.

Lily yelled for her but Alison was already gone.

"Where are you going with her?" Charlie yelled. His eyes were tearing up.

"Aww, little baby is gonna cry now?" Mark mocked.

OR3O couldn't take it anymore. Her arms were hurting from the chains. "Let us go, please!" she yelled.

Mark couldn't stand all the whining and wanting to be let go. He grabbed the knife and put it up to Euria's neck. "How about I just kill you now, huh? Save us some time?" Mark said in a creepily charming voice.

"Get away from her!" Lily yelled.

Mark growled. His knife was inches away from OR3O's neck.

Charlie screamed, "No! Get away now!" He ran to Mark, about to hit them, but Mark turned around and pushed Charlie back, him stumbling.

Charlie cried. He bowed his head down and he couldn't take it anymore. He sat down, sobbing, wishing this would all be a dream. "Please don't hurt her," he whispered.

Celeb and Kathy was surprised but not to see Charlie act like this. They stood in silence.

"And what makes you think I wouldn't?" Mark said, standing up, and turning around, grinning at Charlie's sobbing like a baby.

Charlie cried, more and more. He wanted to go home.

Tiger sighed. They were starting to cry again too.

Marshall breathed in and out. He sat still, his eyes fading into a trance as he just stared at nothing.

The villain laughed. "You all are weak, I swear to Christ." He turned back to OR3O, sneering.

*