Chapter eight

"Let them go," The man smirked while adjusting his black tie in his orange suit. "Or it's not gonna end well."

"And why would we do that? Who even are you?"

The man laughed. "I'm Markiplier, sir."

"Mark, quick—"

Markiplier dashed in to save Tiger, pushing the guard out of the way, the guard dropping the knife.

Mark didn't have time to waste, he yelled to Charlie, "You in the blue shirt! Quit standing there and stab somebody!"

Charlie dashed into the other room and pushed down the other guard, saving Lily and Marshall.

Charlie yelled, searching for the other group. Charlie saved Cayman from the unknown killer. Cayman nodded in response.

"Everybody, go, go, go!" Markiplier yelled.

The guards got up, and glared at them.

"Come on!" Mark yelled.

Lily rushed into the hallway. "But what about Ali?"

"Oh, forget about her for now! Go!"

Lily, Tiger, Charlie, Mark, Dolvondo and Cayman all rushed to another room, where they saw their other friends in cages, lifted high above the floor.

"Charlie, guys! Oh my gosh, please help!" Kathy shouted from the cage.

"Yeah, please!" OR3O said. Celeb was behind them, too scared to say anything.

The killer smirked. While they were trying to figure out how to help them down, he pulled a lever.

A cage dropped down on all of them and lifted them up. He smirked.

"Aaaah!" Tiger yelled.

Alison groaned as she woke up, confused and tired. She felt a sting on her neck as she sat up. She was confused but realized what happened. She got up and ran into the warehouse-like-looking room.

"Alison, please—"

A guard came and grabbed Alison from behind. He put a knife up to her neck, tears flooded her face. Alison was trapped as she struggled. "T-Tiger!" Her body shook with terror and fright as she was grunting, fighting for her life.

"Bring that kid down to me please,"

The cage lowered and it pushed Tiger out of the cage.

There was a sudden screech. Not a car, not a crow, but a knife; in the man's hand as he stepped forward. He approached Tiger slightly.

Tiger looked at the man in front of them; tall, kind of handsome. "What are you doing?" They backed away as the man moved closer. He chuckled briefly. "Oh, this won't hurt a bit, honey,"

"What are—"

The killer dashed toward Tiger and stabbed her right in the gut. Tiger screamed as the others watched them suffer.

"No!" Alison yelled.

"Kill the other girl please," the nasty man ordered in a randomly calm voice, smirking like the psychopath he was.

Tiger screamed in pain, their blood leaking on the floor. Their face has turned white as a ghost, but you can still see it. Then, they hit the floor with a thud; dead.

Alison screamed as she too was stabbed in the neck by the guard. She screamed loudly, crying for her friend, crying for herself. Then she fell to her knees as blood flooded out of her. She was soon caught dead also. Her glasses were crushed; broken as her face was stunned, stuck.

"No!" Charlie screamed in horror. He sobbed, crying, thinking it was his fault he'd gotten them into this. He gripped the bars of the large cage tightly, making his hands white.

The man laughed slightly. "Another day, another murder completed with witnesses to watch, as I say,"

The group in the cages didn't know what to say.

"Let us out, you stupid damn man!" Cayman yelled, kicking the cage.

"With—"

Police suddenly came into the scene—the castle. They surrounded—all fourteen of them—the perimeter with guns drawn.

"Put your hands up now!" one policewoman said.

The men were scared of the police so they did.

The cage came down to the floor, all of them crying about the dead friends. They stood on the metal floor as they walked out of the cage.

A policeman walked slowly up to the murderers. "So we meet again, Rodge. Luckily you can't run away this time."

The policeman looked at the body of the dead kids and sighed. "Lock them up. They murdered these kids." He stood up, sighing again.

The policewoman walked over to the group while they were out and said, "If you guys don't mind, I would like to ask you some questions about this situation you've been in."

All of the people that were standing, nodded, not saying anything. Silence arose between them.

*