Chapter five

"What do you mean?" Celeb asked.

"I mean I'm not a murderer. What is this, the 'Who Killed Markiplier?' story?" Mark scoffed. "I don't wanna go to jail!"

"So... you're not gonna k-kill us?" Tiger questioned.

Mark chuckled. "Ha! No!"

They all were relieved.

Markiplier went and took off the ropes and chains off of the hostages' hands. He then walked over to CG5, saying, "Oh, get up, boy. You're not really going to die."

Charlie looked up at Mark. "Y-You're not a murderer?"

"No! I've been saying that for the past minutes!"

Charles stood up, wiping his tears. "Oh,"

"Where's Ali?" Tiger asked.

"She's dead."

"What?" Lily yelled.

Mark chuckled. "Go in the room and check it out."

Tiger ran into the room and saw Alison curled up in a ball on the floor.

Tiger went over to her and sat down. "Ali?"

Alison opened her eyes quickly. She saw Tiger and cried. "Tiger.. I thought—"

"Turns out that Markiplier wasn't a bad guy after all. I mean, he did capture us and whatnot but..."

"So he's not gonna kill you?" Alison sniffled. She sighed out, her voice shaky.

Tiger shook her head.

Alison sat up and hugged Tiger. "You're my best friend, Tiger. I couldn't bear losing you." she whispered.

Lily came in then. "Hey, what about me?"

Alison looked up and saw her other friend. She smiled and waved at her to come join the hug.

Lily joined the hug.

"T-They were threatening me with a knife. I-I thought I was gonna die." Alison was rubbed by the back by Lily.

"Well, at least we're safe now." Lily said.

Charlie stood up and was gonna walk into the room too, but Markiplier stopped him. "Best to leave them alone," he said.

Charlie nodded and sighed. He looked at Marshall and OR3O.

Charlie, Celeb, and Kathy all hugged their friends.

They all sobbed.

Markiplier almost gagged. "Ugh, I hate that stuff," He walked away.

Without a goodbye, and Alison and her friends all were happy again, they all headed off to their houses.

*