Chapter seven

Charlie and Cayman "met up" at the castle. They both got there at the same time.

They were both confused.

"Um. Who are you?" Cayman asked.

"Charlie. Who're you?"

"My name's Cayman. Are you here for..."

"For saving my friends? Yeah," CG5 shuffled his feet in the grass. "Anyway. I'm sure you're here for the same reason. Let's go and stop wasting time."

Cayman watched as Charlie walked off. He finally followed him after seconds of observing. Man, this man's got it in the bag alright.

They got into the castle and looked around. It was pretty large for a castle. Yet again, CG5 has already been here once—tricked—and castles are pretty big nonetheless.

Charlie sighed. "Let's go." he whispered.

"But don't we—"

"Come on, we don't have time! You wanna save your friends, do you?" Charlie walked off again.

Cayman shrugged, following him, bracing himself.

Charlie opened a door that led downstairs to the basement. There were so many doors here that he couldn't pick one.

A man came in. "Ah, Charlie, Cayman"—he nodded in Cayman's direction—"you finally come."

Cayman looked at the broad man. "Let our friends go, wherever they are,"

The man laughed. "With pleasure. Oh. On one condition, you have to see them... like"—the man opened a random door—"this." He smirked as he opened another door.

One door, it contained Lily and Dolvondo with a man putting knives up to the necks of them.

"No..." Charlie whispered to himself. The other door contained Alison, similar to Marshall's and Lily's situation, had a man standing behind her with a knife to her neck—throat.

"Al—"

"You're gonna see them suffer." the man said that opened the doors.

"No! Please!" CG said, him and Cayman held by two men, holding them in place. "You said that we can have them back!"

"Yeah, well, everyone can change their minds, right?" The man smirked. He walked around the men.

"Please, help—"

"Shut up," The man's eyes were threatening to Alison's words.

Alison sniffled, tears flooded her face as she squeezed her eyes tight. She whimpered.

"I don't wanna die..." Alison whispered.

"Let them go!" Charlie bursted out of the man's grip and ran to Alison, pushing her man out of the way.

The man was furious as he stood up and grabbed Alison's throat with his hand tightly. He pushed Charlie back, which made him stumble and hit a wall.

The man's hand was on CG5's stomach, pushing his back forcefully. Charlie cried a little. He was holding the kids both at the same time.

"Why are you even doing this? Who are you?" Cayman yelled.

"I'm the unknown sender. Or rather, unknown killer?" The man laughed.

"Where's the rest of the group?"

"Oh, those losers? I've got one right here," The unknown-sender man motioned for his guards to come out.

Tiger stumbled as they walked into the hallway of doors. They had a knife up to their neck as similar as the rest. They were crying.

"Tiger, no!" Alison grunted as she struggled from the guard's strong hands. "L-Let them go! Please don't kill th-them!"

Tiger fought with the man. The knife was sharp—new almost—as it was close to cutting their pale throat open. Tiger breathed slowly. "Why-Why are you doing this? This is cruel." they muttered.

"Ha! It's not cruel, it's fun. And I'm the villain here, not that dumb Markiplier robot bud."

"If it was fun then why doesn't everybody just kidnap a boy, huh? They don't, it's criminal."

"Oh shut up, you dumb person." the man said to Cayman.

"I will k-kill you right now." Alison said.

"Or instead..." Tiger was dipped, almost touching the floor, them almost having their neck split.

"No! Please, just let us go, please!" Charlie said. He couldn't take all the arguing and fighting. He punched the man that was holding Alison and ran over to her.

The knife the man was holding accidentally cut a little of her neck. She screamed as a little trickle of blood ran down. She dropped to the floor as the man dropped too.

"Alison!" Cayman yelled.

Alison was struggling to breathe.

Tiger cried more. Alison fell unconscious.

"No, no, no, no! This can't... Ali..." Charlie said, sobbing. He turned to the man who was holding Cayman. "Look at what you've done!" he screamed. "You fricking idiot!"

"Heh. Sounds like my mother would say." The man laughed again.

"This isn't funny, this is serious. What if she's dead? You'll be in serious trouble!" Cayman said.

"Then why would I care if she's dead?"

Lily sighed.

The unknown man scoffed. "Guard; tip her."

The guard that tipped Tiger, lifted the knife up above them.

"Stop," someone said, in a charming voice. Everyone turned.

A man in an orange suit came into the room. He had slicked-back brown hair and a cute devilish grin. "Heh, unless you wanna"—he put up a knife—"put up with me.." He smiled.

*