The Jones

Home. Can you tell me the definition of home? A home is a place to live with family, laughter, happiness, and togetherness. It is a place of feeling and belonging. After a long day of work, your home is the place where you can finally relax and sleep. Home is where you'll find all the peace.

But not in the Jones family. And why is that? Want to know why then let me introduce you to the Jones.

 And why is that? Want to know why then let me introduce you to the Jones

Mervyn Jones, is a store supervisor and a salaryman. Although he is heard to read and is serious most of the time. But he is still fun to hang around with. He has his own fun and sometimes pull pranks on his family members. But sometimes it goes extreme and out of hand.

November 27th, 2020

'I'm so bored. Is there anything fun to do?' Mr. Jones thought. He looks around the house, his eyes landing on the sticky notes. An evil smile appears on his face. He swiftly gets up and writes something on the paper.

Mrs. Jones comes out of the kitchen carrying a bag and car keys, "honey, I am going out shopping."
"Wait a minute, it's cold outside. Here put this on", her husband ties a scarf around her neck.
Mrs. Jones looks at him suspiciously, "what's going on? Why are you suddenly so caring? Is this another prank of yours?"
Mr. Jones dismisses his wife's words, "no way would I do such a thing? Here, it's done. Drive safe." He pats her back and
walks her to the door.

As Mrs. Jones walks towards her car, a piece of paper can be seen attached to her back with the note 'I'M ACTUALLY A MAN!'

He chuckles at his masterpiece without knowing in an hour or two he is going to get crushed by his wife.

Now let's meet the lady of the house, Cynthia Jones. Everyone in this house is scared of her, including my Mr. Jones. Her word is the final word and everyone has to follow it.
She is the typical housewife who loves a balanced budget, meeting the neighborhood ladies for tea, and chatting for long hours.
The one thing Mrs. Jones hates is losing to others.

May 17th, 2017

A peaceful afternoon, in a small café, sitting inside four middle-aged women talking and sipping their tea.