Greg's Goals for Summer Break

It was already summer break. The Jones children were all home enjoying their first day of Summer Break. Greg was writing something in his room in a diary and seemed very focused. The title read 'The Great Summer Break Plan.'

~ Before Summer Break ~

It was a week before summer break starts. Almost all students had already prepared for their summer plans. They were all looking excited about this summer. Currently, Greg was in the Chemistry lab for his class. He was paired with his best friend Stuart. Stuart Knight, an online gamer was a tall and lanky guy. He had curly red hair and was one of the most talkative guys one will ever find.

"Goals for summer break?", Greg questioned.

"Yeah. Have you been planning how you'll spend this summer?", Stuart asked.

"What do you mean? I'll do my homework and visit my Grandparents like usual. I'll watch some movies too...if that's what you mean", Greg answered.

"That's it?", Stuart turned around and asked.

"Oh right! There's also one thing I'm looking forward to", Greg looked all excited.

"Really? What?", Stuart asked.

"I want to eat melon flavor ice cream, that's only available in summer", Greg stated.

"You can do that sort of thing anytime", Stuart continued. "You know, summer break means you have over one month of free time. It's an opportunity to do something."

Greg asked curiously, "Something like what?"

Stuart explained, "For example, you could read an entire foreign literature collection or visit some Art Gallery."

"What Art Gallery?", asked Greg.

Stuart asked him, "What sort of person will you become by the end of summer break?"

"What do you mean by that?", Greg enquired.

"It's about training your inner self over summer break. Depending on how many things you do during summer break, your value as a person changes", Stuart highly explained.

"A person's value...", Greg trailed off.

~ Present Time ~

"I've finally finished my plans", Greg looked proudly at his timetable.

GOALS FOR SUMMER BREAK -

1. Finish reading 10 famous literary works.

2. Watch 10 foreign movies.

3. Lose 4 kgs.

4. Plant a tree.

"Oh right! I should calculate much work I need to do per day." Greg took out his phone and opened the calculator.

"Divide each by 30 days...wow, I can finish these in no time. It's like a cakewalk for me." Greg looked extremely happy with his work. "I can not wait to start. I'll spend a productive summer no matter what."