Do I Look Ugly?

"Okay, I'll see you later", Sophie screamed wearing her shoes.

"Don't forget to finish your lunch", Mrs. Jones reminded her before Sophie shut the door.

"Bye, Cookie. Love you", she saw Cookie in her house taking a nap. Hearing her Cookie opened her eyes and barked. It's like she's actually saying 'bye' back to her. Sophie took her usual route and reached 7th street where she meet her two friends, Grace and Lyra.

After meeting them, they started walking and chatting like usual. "So, I ended up sleeping at two...", Sophie explained last week's incidents to her friends. "People usually don't do that", commented Grace.

The girls almost reached the school premises when Lyra suddenly said "What?! Oh My Gosh!"

"What is it?", asked Grace.

"Look at those two." She pointed to something in front of her. It was two of their school peers, Daphne and Jerry holding hands walking towards the school. The couple looked at each other with loving eyes, smiling.

"Wait, could that be...", Sophie started but before she could even finish it, Grace started, "It's Jerry and Daphne from the class next to ours."

"Really?" "I didn't know that." "I need to tell this to everyone...", the three girls were watching the couple from a great distance and admiring them.

The three followed the couple inside. Daphne was taking books out of her locker, "let me carry them for you." Jerry offered and took the books from his new girlfriend's hand. "Thank You, Jerry." The two started walking towards their classroom again.

Sophie, Grace, and Lyra were watching the new couple from behind a wall. "Jerry is already helping Daphne with her books. I wonder what will happen next..." "Look at the happy look on Daphne's face." "Look at Jerry's eyes...they're full of love." Sophie and Lyra were busy noticing the couple's every move. Meanwhile, Grace was looking in some other direction.

"Here's another person who has fallen, but differently", commented Grace still looking in a different direction. Hearing this, the other two girls turned around and saw Tom whose eyes were fixed on the sweet couple. Tom was the younger brother of Jerry and the way he looked at them, he seem sad.

"Tom?", called Sophie. "So, he liked Daphne, huh?!", commented Lyra. "Poor guy." "Let's give him some time alone." The girls started walking to their classroom leaving Tom alone in the school hallway.

" The girls started walking to their classroom leaving Tom alone in the school hallway

~ Lunch Time ~

It was lunchtime. Everyone was at the cafeteria having lunch. The girls sat together at one of the tables and were peacefully having lunch.

Sophie was picking her food, deep in her thought. Noticing this, Grace asked, "Sophie, are you thinking about something?"

Sophie looked at her friend and replied, "I was just wondering if Jerry and Daphne are eating lunch together...in an 'empty classroom.'"