四 (Four)

(Arielle's POV)

"But why would you like her?"

"Why don't you like her?"

"Because she's dumb."

"I think she's brave. What makes you say she's dumb?"

"She took off to go fight bad guys instead of staying home."

"But she had a dragon as a friend."

"He was dumb too. Plus she's not even a real princess."

I laughed.

There was no arguing with a seven year-old who was dead set on saying Cinderella was the best princess. She became argumentative when I said that Mulan was my favorite.

"Ms. Arielle will be back in a few hours and you can argue with her some more then. She has to get back to work now." Her grandma said.

"Promise you'll come back."

I smiled and nodded. "I promise."

I walked out of her room to see Simone smiling at me.

"Have the princess argument?"

"Yep."

She laughed. "She had that argument with me last week."

Robin is in because she has leukemia. She's the sweetest little girl and it breaks my heart. Especially since her elderly grandparents are her guardians and you can tell they're struggling.

"There are two of my best!" A voice exclaimed.

Simone and I looked over to see our supervisor walking our way with someone behind him.

"This is Dr. Dimaria, our new PEDs surgeon. This is Arielle and Simone."

"Nice to meet you both."

"You're not from around here, are you?" Simone asked, hearing the accent.

"No, ma'am. I'm from Louisiana." He smiled.

"Well welcome."

"Thank you."

"Let us know if you have any questions or need anything." Simone smiled.

"Will do." He said, looking at her before looking at me.

"Let's continue on our tour. We shall see you ladies later."

As soon as they were out of earshot Simone started.

"Oh my gosh. Did you see him? How are we supposed to work with someone who looks like that? You think he's one of those doctors who sleeps with nurses?" She asked, whispering the last part.

"You're incorrigible." I shook my head.

"Come on Elle. You can't tell me that you don't think he's insanely hot. You seriously wouldn't even think of sleeping with him?"

Dr. Dimaria was a good looking guy. I won't deny that. His accent made him a bit more attractive.

Then I thought of Koan and I had my answer.