Chapter 1-Study buddies

Back story is: you are with Tyler currently, Rebekah is with Matt and you both start catching feelings. Rebekah is an original and you are a tribid. You are Damon and Stefan's sister. I know this one is different from the starter I made in another book but still. (In this you and Rebekah aren't friends at the start.)

🎥

The school bell just rang, your walking towards your locker when you see Tyler standing in front of it grinning.

"Hi Ty." You say smiling.

"Hey Y/N. how are you?" Tyler asks a bit un-genuine.

"Meh not too great, it sucks not being able to compel my teachers." You say glumly. You are trying to be as normal as possible. You want a nice house, family and future. What can I say it's the dream.

"It'll be worth it, I guess that's your weird un-supernatural world you want." He says kissing you but you don't want him to, this happens a lot, he makes you very uneasy, but you need to be normal and have a ass boyfriend. Suddenly Rebekah Mikaelson is behind Tyler tapping on his shoulder, noticing that your eyes were open the whole time he was kissing you.

"Ahem, could you two possibly move your lip on lip action, I don't know, away from my locker?" Rebekah suggests with sarcasm.

"Oh, of course, sorry." You say shyly, happy that you could stop kissing him.

"The bluntness was meant for Tyler not you Y/N, all is good." Rebekah says winking at you.

"Easy Bekah, don't wanna anger a hybrid." Tyler says warily.

"Well I think Y/N can fight her own battles, she's plenty strong. Maybe you should remind her of that for once, instead of trying to be the big bad wolf impersonator because we all know that it's Klaus if anyone is. At least he treats women with respect and dignity instead of your lame ass thinking that Y/N needs your protection when in reality she would do fine without you, actually great. Because newsflash Y/N is THE tribrid not just A hybrid." Rebekah states leaving my jaw open and then closes my mouth smiling and winking at her.

"Whatever Rebekah bye, sorry Y/N but I've got to go. Before I do, do you want to study for our geography test tonight?" Tyler asks.

"OR would you like to study with ME Y/N?" Rebekah asks smiling sweetly.

"Sorry Ty, I'll see you tomorrow." You say sheepishly.

Rebekah is beaming at you not thinking that you would've said yes to her, but you did, anything to get away from Tyler.

"So Y/N, do you want to spend the night at my house so we can study?" Rebekah offers.

"Yes, what time should I be there?" You ask still a little shy.

"How about 5:30, I'll cook dinner too." Rebekah says hopeful.

"Ok, great, see you then!" You say excited.

⏱⏱

It was 5:00 and you are getting ready to go to Rebekah's house. You took a nice warm shower and washed your hair. When you finished standing under the shower head thinking about what Rebekah said to Tyler, you opened the glass shower door reaching one hand out for one if your towels. You secure it under your arms and then go to the mirror to brush your hair drying it out. After you blow dry your hair and curl it, you dry your body and then put on your robe.

You go to your attached walk in closet to get dressed. You pick out some grey track pants and a black halter crop top. After you go to your vanity and put some concealer under your eyes to hide how sleep deprived you were, next a bit of mascara and some clear lipgloss. Once your done you go downstairs to say goodbye to your brothers. Damon as usual was at his drink cart in one of his black button up shirts drinking bourbon.