Chapter 8-Guess who's back

🎥🎥

You go to your room, but everyone else vamp speeds to the cellar and open the 3rd door. They all cover their mouths in shock.

"OH MY GOD..." Everyone says.

"Kol..." Elijah says.

"It's been a while brother." Kol says.

"Not long enough." Damon mutters.

You hear yelling and you vamp sprint down the stairs and barge into the room.

"What's wrong?! I heard yellin- KOL!! OH MY GOD!!" You yell and throw your arms around him.

"Y/n! Aww, it's been too long!" Kol says.

You and Kol had been best friends until he had been daggered. You searched everywhere for him but Klaus was keeping him here.

"Wait, you were here? Klaus?! What did you do?!" You yell.

"It was for protection, we didn't think he was fit for mystic falls." Klaus says.

"Oh, and whatever you think is what happens?!" You shout.

"Why, yes as a matter of fact. He's my brother." Klaus says.

"Just because he's your brother doesn't mean you have control over his life! You can't decide whether his life should be put on pause!" You yell.

"I'm sorry y/n. It was before you and Rebekah had started being friends." Klaus says sincerely.

"Oh! You and Rebekah are friends now?" Kol asks.

"You could say that..." she says kissing your cheek.

"Oh, well that's wonderful!" Kol says. He goes up to Rebekah and hugged her.

"Your still umm-" you say pointing to his whole body which was still decayed.

"Oh! Yeah right." Davina says and pricks her finger. Kol walks up to her.

"Sorry darling." He says then takes a drop of her blood with his index finger and then puts it in the inside of his lip, lingering his finger there, still staring at Davina.

"Well my question is, how is the dagger out, we got it permanently jabbed into you." Elijah says.

"First of all: rude. Second of all: your mother must have linked Elijah to Kol and then when I pulled the dagger out of Elijah, it was removed from Kol as well." You say using your fingers when you talk.

"Makes sorta sense." Damon says.

"Damon, Damon, Damon. My second favourite Salvatore." Kol says smiling.

"Hey!" Stefan says like a three year old.

"Good to see you Kol." Damon smiles and hugs him.

"Ahem." Stefan says and Kol hugs him.

⏰⏰

You all are on the sofas reading books, Kol closes his abruptly.

"Anyone feel like catching, little old me up?" Kol asks.

"Well that's gonna take the whole week." You say and everyone laughs. This feels like a family.

🎥🎥

A/n Ik short sorry. I just had to bring Kol into this.