Chapter 5-New Orleans

You and your brothers just got to New Orleans. Rebekah go back to mystic Falls because she doesn't need anything. Right now your unpacking in your new room. You compelled a moving truck to go as fast as it possibly could and it came by the time you were back. Your room is very big and has a on suite bathroom and a walk in closet. You see Stefan leaning on the door frame.

"Hey y/n, how are you feeling about this." He says hoping you would say good.

"Actually, it's great. I'm really happy, nothing was keeping me in mystic falls except you guys and you came here so yeah I'm terrific. And my room here is way better than the one at your house." You say grinning. Stefan just rolls his eyes.

"That's great I'm really happy too. Family sticks together." Stefan says smiling sweetly.

"Absolutely." You say hugging him.

"Do you need help unpacking?" Stefan says releasing you.

"Nope I'm good, you should go unpack for yourself." You say.

"Alright, just checking. Klaus want to have a "Family" meeting in 30 minutes." He says non-chalantly.

"Ok," You say and he leaves.

You start to grab your beauty supply box and unload your: Eye shadow pallets, Lip glosses, lip sticks, blush, foundation, concealer, perfume, hairspray etc. Then onto your four clear garbage bags of clothes. Yes you may have a problem... you have to fill the closet though! After 20 minutes of that you get halfway but then Klaus is calling to everybody. To go downstairs. You vamp speed down the stairs and sit on the couch next to Bekah. She smile and leans her head on your shoulder, across from you is Elijah and Klaus and then on the other couch is Damon and Stefan.

"Ok so, I called this gathering to ask how everyone is settling in. y/n?" Klaus asks.

"I'm doing great. I have my brothers, best friends and my girlfriend." You say happily.

"Great! How about you Stefan and Damon?" Klaus asks smiling.

"I'm  doing fine, all I need is my family and friends." Stefan says and Damon nods agreeing.

"And what about you sister?" Elijah asks.

"Oh good, no place like home." Rebekah says smiling and squeezing you. You fake choke and laugh.

"Well that's all we really needed to know, you can continue getting settled in, enjoy the rest of your evening." Elijah says standing up and buttoning up his suit.

"Aw Elijah you don't have to be so 'down to business' with us, we're your friends."  You say playfully pushing him slightly.

"That's just Elijah." Rebekah says grinning taking your hand and running to your room.

"Hey-" Elijah starts but then gets the gust of wind in his face.

Your in your room.

"Need help unpacking?" Rebekah asks.

"Yeah thanks, Bekah." You thank her.

After unpacking for an hour you both exhale and fall back onto your bed.

⏰⏰

After hugging everyone and saying goodnight, you go back to Rebekah's, newly unpacked room with with her. You both cuddle up under the blanket.

"Goodnight y/n, I love you." Rebekah says for the first time. You are shocked but also filled with happiness.

"Goodnight Bekah, I love you too."

🎥🎥

A/n: hi everyone, I know yesterday's one was very short as well as today's, because I was really tired and wanted to sleep but knew I had to keep my streak of posting. Anyways, night.

-Nicole