Chapter 3-The truth

It's been two weeks since Ms. Mystic Falls and you and Rebekah have been having a lot of these "moments" where you want to throw yourself at her. Right now your sleeping at her house.

"Goodnight Rebekah." You say smiling.

"Goodnight y/n." She leans in and kisses you and you kiss her back, wanting to do this for a while. You then push her onto her bed and sitting on top of her legs on each side of her. You lean down and kiss her neck up and down and she lets out a soft moan. You get off her and you both take each others shirts off and pants leaving only in a bra and underwear. Then soon those are off too and you go under the sheets and have a great night.

I'm the morning you wake up realizing everything that just happened, panicking. Oh my god Tyler, Matt. But to be honest out of them Rebekah was the best option and that's when you knew that you have made a choice. Rebekah wakes up, both still naked.

"Good morning." You say kissing her forehead.

"Hi." She says smiling.

"We should talk about what happened." You say.

After talking for 30 minutes you both decide that you want to be together. You figured that you've put your boyfriends through enough even though they are dicks. So you go to the grill to tell them.

Rebekah walks up to Matt and he leans in to kiss her but she blocks it with her hand.

"Uh oh, what's wrong." Matt says backing away.

"We are breaking up."

"Well that was blunt."

"Well I just wanted you to know."

"But why."

"Because me and y/n are together now."

"Are you serious, gross." Matt goes to punch Rebekah but you grad his fist and say.

"I think you should think twice about laying a finger on her her, if you do though, that will be the last thing you ever do." You say smiling at him.

"Oh ya and tell Tyler please." You say winking.

Tyler walks in and Matt goes up to him.

"Hey man. What's up." Tyler asks Matt.

"Nothing for us. Rebekah broke up with me and y/n broke up with you." Matt says glumly.

"What? Why at the same time? and why?"

"Because they are now together." Matt says.

Tyler doesn't say anything he just charges towards me and tries to punch me in the face but I duck.

"Ooo swing and a miss." You say covering your mouth like you just watched someone fall out of a plane. Then you swing to punch him in the face.

"Ooo swing and a... oh? A hit, who woulda thunk it?" Rebekah says laughing.

"Shut up gay girl." Tyler yells at Rebekah and suddenly has a white oak stake.

"Phesmatos, incendia." You say burning the stake.

"Bitch."

"Hey!" Rebekah says charging at him grasping his heart, but let's go wanting him to suffer.

"Get him girl!" You say chanting.

Matt tried to come at you but it's so easy because he's human.

"Motus."

"Fuck You." Tyler and Matt both say. You and Rebekah leave but kiss each other knowing that they were watching.

🎥🎥

This one was kinda short but ok. I've been updating every night. I'll try but it's difficult.

-Nicole